Author Topic: Please improve slayer task system  (Read 1660 times)

MisterkNiss

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Is mayonaise an instrument?
    • View Profile
Please improve slayer task system
« on: February 20, 2014, 07:09:00 pm »
I would really like to see an improvement to the task system currently in the game. I really like how one can talk to a master after recieving a task and ask for a new one as there are a lot of trash tasks. What I'm hoping to see sometime soon is the addition of tasks to kill monsters that are already in the game. I am NOT asking for the slayer tower to be added, as that will require a very large amount of time and effort, but instead am asking that monsters, blue dragons for example, that are already in the game be added to the task list. Vannaka is in fact supposed to assign blue dragons in the actual game which is part of why I don't understand why this hasn't been added. Also, please increase the rate at which a player is assigned the better tasks like ogres, dragons, etc. and decrease the rate of the less appealling tasks. I don't understand why crocodiles for example are so frequently assigned when they haven't even been implemented yet. Same goes for Infernal Mages and Otherworldly Beings. I've talked to others in-game that agree with me. Thanks for reading!

Galleta

• Community Member
  • Rebel Commander

• El español

• Personal Text
    Galletitas con leche, yay!
    • View Profile
Re: Please improve slayer task system
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 07:17:40 pm »
This is a RS06 remake server. If it was like this in RS06, it will be like this in RuneRebels

MisterkNiss

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Is mayonaise an instrument?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 07:29:18 pm »
I understand that. But the current system is not right. Blue dragons and bronze dragons are both supposed to be assigned in RS06. Both of which are in RuneRebels. And it's kind of silly to have Vannaka assign tasks that can't even be completed imo.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 07:32:52 pm »
There is going to be an over-haul coming to slayer. Not sure when, but there is a lot of things that need to be done with the current system. After we fix it you wont be able to request another task unless you go to a lower slayer master.