Author Topic: Hey everyone! (:  (Read 2485 times)

GhoulishGob

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Hey everyone! (:
« on: February 27, 2013, 05:14:33 pm »
GhoulishGoblin here!
I decided to check this out. I know they re-released the 2007 servers on original Runescape, but unfortunately money is tight, and I really need that nostalgic feeling of playing Runescape from 2006-2007 era! So here I am  ;)

One question though, I've registered and everything, but I can't seem to login to the actual game. It just takes me back here saying that I need to register  :-\  Any suggestions?

Thanks again, and hope to see you out there!

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everyone! (:
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 05:16:57 pm »
Welcome!

To fix your issue, make sure you didn't use any symbols on your forums password. Letters and numbers only work. Your forums account is linked to your ingame account, so make sure all the information you're entering matches the information you registered your forums account with.

GhoulishGob

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 05:18:34 pm »
Welcome!

To fix your issue, make sure you didn't use any symbols on your forums password. Letters and numbers only work. Your forums account is linked to your ingame account, so make sure all the information you're entering matches the information you registered your forums account with.

I've done this about 5 times now, it still says the same thing. Is my account name the same as my Forum user name? If that's the case, then it's too long of a name. Will I need to change that?

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 05:19:51 pm »
Yes, if you can't enter the full username ingame that you use on the forums, its too long. Try to PM Kevin or JT to change your Username to something shorter. :P

GhoulishGob

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 05:30:22 pm »
Yes, if you can't enter the full username ingame that you use on the forums, its too long. Try to PM Kevin or JT to change your Username to something shorter. :P

Thanks, just sent them both PMs.