Author Topic: Kaskade--Suspicious activity  (Read 2046 times)

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    The voices are growing louder. SHUT UP FAMOO!
    • View Profile
Kaskade--Suspicious activity
« on: February 24, 2013, 10:45:21 am »
Hey guys! I only joined the server last night, but I believe I spotted my first bot. I went to bed roughly 9 hours ago; at this time kaskade was fishing but wouldn't socialize with me. I logged in periodically and kaskade is still fishing--still not talking-- now for all I know he's just no-lifing and very shy (very doubtful) I'm not exactly accusing him (Sorry if you actually spent the last 9 hours fishing and ignoring everyone) but I thought I needed to give someone a heads up, maybe check him out for further activity. Thanks for reading, oh, and heres a SS with his name :]

Edit: I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I looked around for a reports section but couldn't find one.
??!??

Kaskade

• Rebel Recruit

• Rhymesayer

• View Profile
Re: Kaskade--Suspicious activity
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 11:00:04 am »
Sorry I don't watch the screen every second I fish lol, and ever stopped to think that maybe I went to bed too?

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 11:05:11 am »
Sorry I don't watch the screen every second I fish lol, and ever stopped to think that maybe I went to bed too?

I believe if you were actually innocent you would have used the excuse you gave to me in game "I was training another account" and in game you also never denied the fact that you were fishing for 9 hours. I suppose I could be wrong and you just jumped to excuses in order to defend yourself--in which case-- I apologize.
??!??

Kaskade

• Rebel Recruit

• Rhymesayer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 11:08:25 am »
I never said I was training another account, the other guy said I was for some reason, and you ran to the bank before I could deny it lmao.

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 11:13:12 am »
I never said I was training another account, the other guy said I was for some reason, and you ran to the bank before I could deny it lmao.

I'm not here to get into an arguement, again, I said I apologize if I'm incorrect. I'm sure if you're botting there will be sufficient evidence in the future; if a mod/admin could lock this thread I would be thankful :]
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 11:14:46 am by Zeliounz »
??!??