Author Topic: Usage of f keys  (Read 2017 times)

Alectrona

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Creator of the RuneRebels Promo Vid

• Personal Text
    Nyan Nyan Nyan Ryan?
    • View Profile
Usage of f keys
« on: February 09, 2014, 11:37:19 am »
Hello,
I would like to suggest the addition of f(function) keys into the game. When pking or killing monsters, f keys could really come in handy. It also reduces the number of clicks people must make in order to accomplish tasks so I think it will be a great addition to the game.
Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge.

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Re: Usage of f keys
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 02:22:33 pm »
Hello,
I would like to suggest the addition of f(function) keys into the game. When pking or killing monsters, f keys could really come in handy. It also reduces the number of clicks people must make in order to accomplish tasks so I think it will be a great addition to the game.

That isn't how RuneScape was in 2006 though, this is a replica of the original 2006 RuneScape, and when it's done it'll be RuneScape 2006 from head to toe.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 08:10:46 pm »
Hello,

That isn't how RuneScape was in 2006 though, this is a replica of the original 2006 RuneScape, and when it's done it'll be RuneScape 2006 from head to toe.

Excluding the x2 XP rate of course (I would hope)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 08:21:00 am »
Hello,

Excluding the x2 XP rate of course (I would hope)

Yeah of course, but I wouldn't of minded if it was 1x XP anyway :)

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 05:37:58 pm »
Personally I think that creating keyboard shortcuts within the game would take away the 06 feel.