General > Report a Bug

NPCs that do not have drops or are wrong!

<< < (10/12) > >>

edub:
I had a drop from Fire Giants where I did not get Big Bones. The fire giant just dropped a strength potion. I also noticed the bug with green dragons as Charles previously mentioned.

HeavyB:
Not sure if this was mentioned yet but Dust Devils are missing quite a few drops. On 2007 wiki (linked below) they dropped Black dhide vambs, air battlestaff, mystic air staff, mystic earth staff, dragon dagger, dust runes and earth runes.

some quantities seem to also be off Such as Chaos runes should drop 80 at a time, soul runes should drop 20 or 50 and fire runes should drop 50 or 300. Coin drops should be 2-4k and addy and mith bars should drop noted. as well as they should drop 4 kebabs at a time not 1 or 2.

Also D Chain should be a drop but i dont think it drops :3

Dont quote me on this for 2006 but on osrs these are the drop rates. If an admin could look into it it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
HeavyB

Wirt:

--- Quote from: HeavyB on January 18, 2017, 02:54:06 pm ---Not sure if this was mentioned yet but Dust Devils are missing quite a few drops. On 2007 wiki (linked below) they dropped Black dhide vambs, air battlestaff, mystic air staff, mystic earth staff, dragon dagger, dust runes and earth runes.

some quantities seem to also be off Such as Chaos runes should drop 80 at a time, soul runes should drop 20 or 50 and fire runes should drop 50 or 300. Coin drops should be 2-4k and addy and mith bars should drop noted. as well as they should drop 4 kebabs at a time not 1 or 2.

Dont quote me on this for 2006 but on osrs these are the drop rates. If an admin could look into it it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
HeavyB

--- End quote ---

Yeah like you said man, 2007 :p
Mystic staves aren't ingame 2006 plus all the slayer critters on osrs got a revamped drop rate so people wouldn't skip 99% of their tasks with points.

HeavyB:

--- Quote from: Wirt on January 18, 2017, 05:03:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: HeavyB on January 18, 2017, 02:54:06 pm ---Not sure if this was mentioned yet but Dust Devils are missing quite a few drops. On 2007 wiki (linked below) they dropped Black dhide vambs, air battlestaff, mystic air staff, mystic earth staff, dragon dagger, dust runes and earth runes.

Thanks,
HeavyB

--- End quote ---

Mystic staves aren't ingame 2006 plus all the slayer critters on osrs got a revamped drop rate so people wouldn't skip 99% of their tasks with points.

--- End quote ---

But wirt. I was gonna leave mystic staves out until i checked the wiki page. they were released in 2002.

Source
http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_air_staff

And this link that i forgot to add to my post but referenced
http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_devil

Wirt:

--- Quote from: HeavyB on January 18, 2017, 06:14:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: Wirt on January 18, 2017, 05:03:45 pm ---

Thanks,
HeavyB

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

But wirt. I was gonna leave mystic staves out until i checked the wiki page. they were released in 2002.

Source
http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_air_staff

And this link that i forgot to add to my post but referenced
http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_devil

--- End quote ---

Isn't that wiki site for osrs though? That's the thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version