Author Topic: Things to be had in a YouTube RuneRebels Ad Video  (Read 2115 times)

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
Things to be had in a YouTube RuneRebels Ad Video
« on: June 06, 2013, 11:51:00 am »
-Music System: Showcase songs like Dangerous, Autumn Voyage, Ice melody, Horizon, and/or Knightly. A music system is something special that RuneRebels has, and it puts the icing on the cake for new, nostalgic players of the old. I just gave a few examples, you don't have to do any of these songs.
-Quests: Though we have few quests, we should show Rune Mysteries, and/or Sheep Shearer. It'll show new players that we have started to develop quests and are attempting to re-create the old Runescape 2006.
-Skills: We need to show off mining, woodcutting, smithing, fishing. Since, these are some of the basic survival skills a player needs, especially since there is no real economy in rune rebels right now.
-Interface: The entire "old-school" prayer book, magic spellbook, equipment interface, quest journal etc all needs to be emphasized. (Some people even don't like the pre-eoc modern runescape interfaces).
-Friends List, Ignore Lists: Friends list with only the current players online in green, to show the illusion that we are actually booming in players. Then, add a few offline players to make the friends list look authentic.
-Monsters: For examples, show off Giant Mole, Red Dragons, Brimhaven Dungeon Monsters, Green Dragons whatever. By the way, bring a tele when visiting the Giant Mole since the Exit does not work.

Good Luck to Reveng3.

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Re: Things to be had in a YouTube RuneRebels Ad Video
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 12:46:04 pm »
Alright, this sounds good. I'm gonna need some high level players to record a dragon fight then cause i won't be able to take it on at the moment.. Anyone got anymore ideas?

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 12:54:13 pm »
I'm gonna need some high level players to record a dragon fight then cause i won't be able to take it on at the moment..

MEEEE

Famoo

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Your friendly neighborhood Developer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 01:01:51 pm »
I'm gonna need some high level players to record a dragon fight then cause i won't be able to take it on at the moment..

MEEEE

MEEEE TOOOO
Official RuneRebels Discord: https://discord.gg/49KyKQJ

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 01:25:33 pm »
hahaha go for it:P