Author Topic: Stop training ok  (Read 2635 times)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Stop training ok
« on: February 21, 2014, 02:37:29 am »
The 4x counter turned off at midnight at the original 3 days but it's supposed to be a full week. So uh ya, hold off on using your materials for now until Ryan or whoever fixes it.

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Stop training ok
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 04:06:06 am »
Did you double-check, comparing xp gains from actions? (I haven't, yet.) The reason I say this is because every day has been saying "double xp ending at midnight today" but really it's just saying that's how much time is left for double xp in that day (kind of redundant and non informational.)

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 06:09:36 am »
I heard James say it was only for a day.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 06:13:44 am »
Did you double-check, comparing xp gains from actions? (I haven't, yet.) The reason I say this is because every day has been saying "double xp ending at midnight today" but really it's just saying that's how much time is left for double xp in that day (kind of redundant and non informational.)
Just checked, with the x2 rate burrying a d bone would give you 144 xp,and that's what I just got so double xp is indeed turned off for a reason

That was before the server went down again, after that they've decided it'd be held until sunday
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 06:15:54 am by Sento »

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 02:15:18 pm »

No, James added 12 hours to Saturday while the Double XP would be scheduled to be Tues-Thurs but when the VPS went down again, JT changed it to a week.

And yes, I did check the XP from stuff. I noticed I was like 40k off with herblore. Herblore exp is wrong anyhow. It's slightly about 2x for everything.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 03:28:51 pm »
Fixing it.

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 07:12:29 pm »