Author Topic: Civil war?  (Read 8420 times)

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Civil war?
« on: March 14, 2014, 08:57:20 pm »
I was just wondering if any of you guys see a war with America against America. I'm talking about the rich and the poor. Washington does nothing to help us poor but the rich will get out of anything from killing millions to having sex with children. I just see more tension rise around. I'm not saying like next year but maybe in like 50 years. Was wondering your opinions.  :o

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 09:02:30 pm »
Nope.
Too much in between ground that nobody ever seems to ever remember...

Now once the middle class is completely weeded out, then MAYBE.

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 09:50:34 pm »
Going 50 years forward is extremely tough - just look 50 years back and look at the differences.  In 50 years, humanity could be wiped out by a number of things.  However, as far as another Civil War in America, not a chance.  The imbalances are there, but I don't think they will ever get severe enough to cause war.

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 10:32:51 pm »
Civil war simply won't happen here. The majority of Americans are brainwashed by their own news channels to a sickening amount and these news groups are allowed to display opinions under the name of facts. That's not to say things won't change though, a few well placed laws could remove funding from insanely idiotic political groups (Super Packs, the legal way to bribe someone), but we'd need a large amount of Americans to get together to get such laws in place, and sad people these days think a protest is equivalent to voting online or writing a "Petition" on the White House site.

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 04:08:41 am »
it will happen in the form of secession, not an actual war.. there's no way that would unfold in my opinion.. civilians don't have the technology the US military has..

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 06:29:42 am »
it will happen in the form of secession, not an actual war.. there's no way that would unfold in my opinion.. civilians don't have the technology the US military has..
With the crazy laws in Texas I'm honestly surprised they haven't declared themselves seceded yet.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 12:25:30 pm »
With the crazy laws in Texas I'm honestly surprised they haven't declared themselves seceded yet.

They've tried a couple times

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 04:34:24 am »

We all did here recently.. a lot of the southern states tried to secede but the governors supposedly have the last say so.. but imo.. if the majority wants it then they should get it..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_state_petitions_for_secession

I know the Whitehouse petitioning system isn't very accurate but they knew it wasn't going to serve a real purpose before they implemented it or else they would have tracked IP's or had some other way to register users so they couldn't vote multiple times from the same computer.. I can't think of one positive thing that came from that stupid program other than to give idiots the false hope that our federal government cares about them. I believe if there was a straightforward way to implement tracking/registering the votes so people couldn't create "bots" to vote and keep people from voting for different states.. etc. it would have to be legally followed through with. I don't think it's too far fetched.. it's an idea we should keep in the back of our heads at all times.. just like Ron Paul said.. "It’s very American to talk about secession -- that’s how we came into being."

I'm not a big "American" though.. I personally feel like we can govern ourselves state by state without major problems and it would stimulate SO much more passion and progress within the states (think if you currently lived in a state that was mostly dependent on itself to thrive. Entrepreneurship would go through the roof.. people who chose the political route would all have a more direct impact on what they decided for their state and if not would take a bigger lashing from voters because let's face it I personally don't know all my representatives, there's just too many levels and agencies.. that's just the tip of the iceberg though). We are a civilized country and if we can make "treaties" or other agreements with other nations then we could form some kind of pact to not participate in any civil wars or foreign wars unless agreed upon by some type of committee made up of delegates from all 50 states.. Hell, I would consider being more patriotic if our government was smaller, less corrupt, and was held accountable for it's actions.. but that has rarely happened in the past and probably won't ever in the future.. we also have to separate corporations from our government and that would take about half of the problem off of our hands right now that we continually face from our major health crisis to jobs. The other stuff we would need to fix is this welfare state we're in and also in the same push, fix this police state.. quit giving fucking tanks and drones and grenades to local police departments.. law enforcement even in my town of only 10,000 people is so militarized it's scary.

That would make this country a little more livable.. but until that happens.. I'll stay a believer in the CSA

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:39:19 am by Tennessee »

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 04:39:42 am »
No it won't happen. Like someone previously stated before there is more in the middle class than both poor and rich combined. It just won't happen.  Also, it's not so much the rich that call the shots here... the governement is doing that for us. If anything, people will eventually see how corrupt the government really is. The amendments aren't really doing much for us anymore because if you guys haven't noticed more and more rights have been stripped away these past few years O.o
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:42:14 am by Austin »

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 04:56:18 am »
No it won't happen. Like someone previously stated before there is more in the middle class than both poor and rich combined. It just won't happen.  Also, it's not so much the rich that call the shots here... the governement is doing that for us. If anything, people will eventually see how corrupt the government really is. The amendments aren't really doing much for us anymore because if you guys haven't noticed more and more rights have been stripped away these past few years O.o

your last two sentences nailed it.. specifically gun rights.. the right to protest.. free speech.. freedom of press.. etc.. the list goes on for days.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 12:16:39 pm »

I can't think of one positive thing that came from that stupid program other than to give idiots the false hope that our federal government cares about them.

That was the only reason. It was for crazy people such as the Westboro Baptist Church or 9/11 conspiracy theorists to think they're actually making an effort to be heard when in actuality they're putting up a billboard about their reduced state of mental health.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 08:31:42 pm »
There isn't a single state in this country that would be able to pay for itself. Seceding would end up in them returning to the Country. Every state plays a vital role in the country's economy, and if a state were to secede, then they would not have access to those goods without going through international tax and other things such as grudges owners of companies may have on that state.

All in all, most people are too stupid to realize the rich is fucking everyone else over. So no, unless some maricle happens where the 95% of Americans become smart all the sudden, then nothing will happen.

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 03:17:14 am »
There isn't a single state in this country that would be able to pay for itself. Seceding would end up in them returning to the Country. Every state plays a vital role in the country's economy, and if a state were to secede, then they would not have access to those goods without going through international tax and other things such as grudges owners of companies may have on that state.

All in all, most people are too stupid to realize the rich is fucking everyone else over. So no, unless some maricle happens where the 95% of Americans become smart all the sudden, then nothing will happen.

False.

Right now, if North Dakota succeeded from the nation, We'd be the fourth most powerful country in the world.

We have more Oil, Military bases, Military equipment, agricultural land, bomb shelters, and Nuclear missiles than most other stats.

Our state government is so rich that they have said many times they have no clue what to spend it on.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 12:31:26 pm »

False.

Right now, if North Dakota succeeded from the nation, We'd be the fourth most powerful country in the world.

We have more Oil, Military bases, Military equipment, agricultural land, bomb shelters, and Nuclear missiles than most other stats.

Our state government is so rich that they have said many times they have no clue what to spend it on.
Agriculture, textile, food, etc. Its more than just money. And you'd think the US would let the state keep all the military supplies? More like they'd come in and take it all back if you were to not give it back.

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 06:59:17 pm »

False.

Agriculture, textile, food, etc. Its more than just money. And you'd think the US would let the state keep all the military supplies? More like they'd come in and take it all back if you were to not give it back.

RiiPiiN.. RiiPiiN.. RiiPiiN..

again.. agriculture=life

if we went on a state by state basis.. solar, hydro, natural gas with fuel cells (bloom box for instance), along with ethanol (from corn which falls under agriculture which you love to bash so much).. could take the place of oil. Also clothes/produce all comes from agriculture so your last statement made no sense. We grow cotton/hemp (clothes, rope, all other textiles).. we grow corn, switchgrass, and hemp for alternative fuels.. Corporations wouldn't have that much power without the government so that wouldn't be a big problem.. and another thing.. where does the US get 90% of all of our shit? OTHER COUNTRIES. So why would trading be such a big deal between states? ESPECIALLY when it doesn't have to cross an ocean or other body of water? Also, unless the rest of the US was willing to invade North Dakota (which it wouldn't) they wouldn't have to give shit back.. All of that would be theirs. To them, there is no more federal government above them.

In my opinion, we could all live a lot better with no federal government.. because what binds every state together in the first place? The FEDERAL government. Not state or local governments. So in reality if you could picture no federal government then that's what secession would look like. Tell me again why states wouldn't be able to function without it? It's not like once the federal government is gone everyone would turn to hating the state next to them and not let them trade, etc.

and WE ALL KNOW the rich is fucking everyone over. So how is staying plugged into this system everyone is getting fucked over by a good thing!? SECESSION IS ABOUT GETTING AWAY FROM BEING FUCKED OVER BY THE RICH! lol it amazes me how you go on about the rich fucking us over but still love to pledge allegiance to the flag that makes it all possible. It's like these hipsters screaming "illuminati" like they're smart and shit and talking about how they run the world but continue to watch MTV and buy into the clothing and music industries that make these families control us even more. You're like, the ultimate hipster bro.