General > Suggestions, Compliments, And Questions

Forum Suggestions

<< < (3/7) > >>

Brothership:

--- Quote from: Garnu on January 07, 2014, 11:50:07 am ---Perhaps replacing the "last post" link in a forum group thread with a link that directs to the last new post.  Who wants to see the last post anyways?  I mostly want to see what is new directly from a listing.

--- End quote ---
i dont think thats a good idea. I peesonally like to check all the new posts in the morning by simply pressing the last posts button.

Cheesesteaks:

--- Quote from: Marysa on January 07, 2014, 01:27:42 am ---Add a suggestion for reporting players, so that evidence can be submitted when needed

--- End quote ---
This, but picture's can easily be edited.. use a screen capture tool like http://prntscr.com/ for reports if ever needed?

Garnu's idea is good, I'd rather see what's new.

Gornu:
When I press the last post button, all the posts I didn't see up to the last post are above, which forces me to find the last new post I've seen in the case of a lot of new posts.  I'd rather have a link to my last seen post, which is a variable on each account's data as to which it is.  What's happening right now is I get sent to the last post of the thread, which skips all the posts I never have read.  What you are griping about in your post contradicts what you really want to see when you press "last post" which I think is the newest post in a thread.  All I get is the very last post of the thread itself, not the newest post I've yet to see.  Maybe it's a forum bug.

Austin:

--- Quote from: Cheesesteaks on January 07, 2014, 12:01:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: Marysa on January 07, 2014, 01:27:42 am ---Add a suggestion for reporting players, so that evidence can be submitted when needed

--- End quote ---
This, but picture's can easily be edited.. use a screen capture tool like http://prntscr.com/ for reports if ever needed?

Garnu's idea is good, I'd rather see what's new.

--- End quote ---
If we were to use any screen capturing tool we would use Ryan's PIX which he has been working on for a few years XD

Prayer:
I've got a forum suggestion.
Wouldn't it be better if there was a Screenshot section for the General Board? Images\Screenshots of RuneRebels wouldn't fit in any other section except General Media & Graphical Design, but that's in Miscellaneous Boards which is for things not related to RuneRebels..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version