Author Topic: Seriously?  (Read 2687 times)

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Seriously?
« on: March 05, 2013, 06:38:50 pm »
I love how the one time I decide to attack a monster to lure it away, the game decides it's going to lag and disconnect me from the server. That's cool. I didn't want any of my armor or my money anyway.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 07:58:20 pm »
I love how the one time I decide to attack a monster to lure it away, the game decides it's going to lag and disconnect me from the server. That's cool. I didn't want any of my armor or my money anyway.

lold

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 08:17:11 pm »

I'm sorry you lost your items, but I don't think it was the games fault, nobody else disconnected.
Made in Photoshop by me.

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 08:40:48 pm »

I'm sorry you lost your items, but I don't think it was the games fault, nobody else disconnected.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with my connection when I got disconnected. I even reloaded the game and it wouldn't let me on for another 10 minutes because it claimed my account was still logged in.

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 08:57:46 pm »
How much did you lose?

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 09:23:16 pm »

There was absolutely nothing wrong with my connection when I got disconnected. I even reloaded the game and it wouldn't let me on for another 10 minutes because it claimed my account was still logged in.

I can pay back what you lost, message me in-game, I'll be happy to give you what you lost.
Made in Photoshop by me.