Author Topic: ::yell or a game chat  (Read 13432 times)

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Re: ::yell or a game chat
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2014, 12:59:19 pm »
I definitely wasn't talking about you Austin, sorry if it came across that way. Out of all the developers we've had, you've hands down been my favorite and in my opinion the most effective. That was directed at the veterans (you know who you are) who pissed and moaned that they didn't have any glory on the forums when they came back from a 6 month hiatus and nobody knew who they were.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2014, 01:01:49 pm »
Not sure if this is beating a dead horse at this point, but if RuneRebels is going to strictly consider themselves an RS remake, this will never get added. But hey, we've always had a yell feature on WS. :D

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2014, 04:16:17 pm »
I definitely wasn't talking about you Austin, sorry if it came across that way. Out of all the developers we've had, you've hands down been my favorite and in my opinion the most effective. That was directed at the veterans (you know who you are) who pissed and moaned that they didn't have any glory on the forums when they came back from a 6 month hiatus and nobody knew who they were.

I often enjoy those that come back and expect the red carpet welcome  :o

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2014, 06:08:52 pm »
Oh sorry, I assumed you were talking about me because it was included in the same sentence answering my question. I apologize for the rant.

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2014, 07:20:41 pm »
I I don't enjoy it. It's the most annoying thing in the world. When I came back to worldscape after being gone, I didn't expect anyone to know who I was. I started over. I didn't complain that I didn't have any recognition in the game, I dealt with it.
Hell, when I resigned from worldscape I asked to not have the veteran badge because it isn't for veterans at all.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2014, 07:55:19 pm »
YAY! This is me!  :D

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2014, 02:01:52 am »
YAY! This is me!  :D
omg jeek ur femus

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2014, 08:46:16 pm »
I'm even getting in trouble from THE James of allgofree. My life's complete.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2014, 06:18:55 pm »
We can enable yell again if you guys want, I'll make a poll for it!