Author Topic: Are donations accessible to devs?  (Read 1972 times)

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Are donations accessible to devs?
« on: April 07, 2013, 06:57:22 am »
Yes, this is my rant, I didn't want to hijack another.  I haven't donated yet this month, and I'm not sure it is going to be used in time.  Is Ryan's donation pool Paypal account used by more than just Ryan for paying the bills for Rune Rebels?  I don't want to shove another $20 in to it if by the next time the VPS is due for payment that money may not be going towards it.  Or is it, James, that money you spend towards the server comes out of the pool from your receipts?  That I don't mind too much, but I don't send meager money towards something that is going to sit for a month or two with no use but to collect digital dust for a while unless it is buffer money.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Re: Are donations accessible to devs?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 09:19:54 am »
Yes, this is my rant, I didn't want to hijack another.  I haven't donated yet this month, and I'm not sure it is going to be used in time.  Is Ryan's donation pool Paypal account used by more than just Ryan for paying the bills for Rune Rebels?  I don't want to shove another $20 in to it if by the next time the VPS is due for payment that money may not be going towards it.  Or is it, James, that money you spend towards the server comes out of the pool from your receipts?  That I don't mind too much, but I don't send meager money towards something that is going to sit for a month or two with no use but to collect digital dust for a while unless it is buffer money.

ALL donations go straight toward the Server. Ryan is the only one with access to the donations.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol