Author Topic: Disappointed.....  (Read 5133 times)

Jttom357

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Disappointed.....
« on: March 24, 2013, 11:53:20 am »
I used to play RuneRebels a lot but I was new to the runescape private server scene and I then realized that there are so many more better servers out there with better economies, more players, and just all around more fun. Now I rarely play RR and its disappointing because I see so much potential in this server.

Just my opinion

ps3

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Disappointed.....
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 12:02:54 pm »
I used to play RuneRebels a lot but I was new to the runescape private server scene and I then realized that there are so many more better servers out there with better economies, more players, and just all around more fun. Now I rarely play RR and its disappointing because I see so much potential in this server.

Just my opinion

2006remake has clue scrolls

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 01:11:08 pm »
It's a remake... the other servers aren't remakes. The other remakes don't have as many players or progress please evaluate.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 03:19:50 pm »
It's a remake... the other servers aren't remakes. The other remakes don't have as many players or progress please evaluate.

Yes, please do evaluate. Find a server that can hold 2k players on one world. Find a server that is coded from scratch that has a very stable base.

Otherwise, your rant is pointless, and seems like a goodbye topic and in that case ill remove it.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 03:23:59 pm »
o0o0oooo0o0o!

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 03:33:32 pm »

Just my opinion

oOoOoo!!! you just got served!!
"Petter keeps asking me when i'm home, but I don't have a home"-Ryan

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 03:37:54 pm »

Just my opinion

oOoOoo!!! you just got served!!
his argument was highly flawed and made no sense whatsoever. 
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Jttom357

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 04:16:22 pm »
Im not saying this sever sucks im just saying why would I play this when I could play something else and have more fun. And did I say I was quitting??? no......I didn't
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 04:18:22 pm by Jttom357 »

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 04:18:23 pm »
Im not saying this sever sucks im just saying why would I play this when I play when I could play something else and have more fun.
That's up to you to decide.

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 10:36:40 pm »
How dare you have an opinion that may be taken as negative.  Don't you know that you will just a middle finger thrown your away and people saying that you're stupid, when in fact they have nothing to come back with. 

This server boasted of a great community - when most of the stuff on these forums is a bunch of useless bickering about completely useless crap, and people trying to sound badass behind a faceless keyboard.

Sometimes I feel thankful that there aren't many people I come across in game...

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 11:42:02 pm »
How dare you have an opinion that may be taken as negative.  Don't you know that you will just a middle finger thrown your away and people saying that you're stupid, when in fact they have nothing to come back with. 

This server boasted of a great community - when most of the stuff on these forums is a bunch of useless bickering about completely useless crap, and people trying to sound badass behind a faceless keyboard.

Sometimes I feel thankful that there aren't many people I come across in game...

Nobody said he's stupid, we just want some proof of the negativity.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Jttom357

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 02:41:07 pm »
Im simply stating my opinion, isn't that what rants are for and like realitycheck said people post random stuff on the forums and I get hate for making a point. And I have nothing but respect for the staff im just saying its hard playing a server with sometimes at most 50 players online (which is more like 30 with all the multi-loggers) and all the rich people hoarding all money and items. I find it hard to log onto RR.

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 10:58:18 pm »
Im simply stating my opinion, isn't that what rants are for and like realitycheck said people post random stuff on the forums and I get hate for making a point. And I have nothing but respect for the staff im just saying its hard playing a server with sometimes at most 50 players online (which is more like 30 with all the multi-loggers) and all the rich people hoarding all money and items. I find it hard to log onto RR.

The Rich people are hoarding the money because they earned it, got the skills up, and now they're able to control the prices on certain items etc, Servers eco is still relatively new, so it just has to work itself out.
I'm back baby ;)

Jttom357

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 07:33:34 pm »
the staff should come out with a price guide im sick of getting five drastically different prices on items

phenomic

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    The mole ate me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 08:05:26 pm »
the staff should come out with a price guide im sick of getting five drastically different prices on items

Just learn the game and the value of coins