Author Topic: More things that are slightly annoying and should be fixed  (Read 2096 times)

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
More things that are slightly annoying and should be fixed
« on: March 27, 2016, 07:31:41 pm »
1.  I like to listen to the music in the game. i noticed some of the music is missing.
2.  since i like the music, i like the game effects on low and the music on high. there is a 1 2 3 and 4 for the volume level
and it doesn't work correctly. at least i can turn the effects completely off though.
3.  DUELING. when you use prayer during a duel, it doesn't turn off when the duel is done.
4. Weapon switching needs a lot of work. the combat style changes. also equipping arrows messes up magic
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:32:07 am by Onur »

Flustered

• Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
Re: More things that are slightly annoying and should be fixed
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 08:09:51 pm »
1.  I like to listen to the music in the game. i noticed some of the music is missing.
2.  since i like the music, i like the game effects on low and the music on high. there is a 1 2 3 and 4 for the volume level
and it doesn't work correctly. at least i can turn the effects completely off though.
3.  DUELING. when you use prayer during a duel, it doesn't turn off when the duel is done.
4. Weapon switching needs a lot of work. the combat style changes. also equipping arrows messes up magic

Thanks for the bug report, it has been forwarded to the developers.

Reference: blitz/engine#54
                  blitz/dueling#1

- Flustered