Author Topic: Need the players who play 07 as well's help.  (Read 2185 times)

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Need the players who play 07 as well's help.
« on: February 26, 2013, 11:59:19 pm »
For those of you that play 07 and haven't done Romeo & Juliet, i need the following text responses if you can acquire them.

"Is there anything else you can tell me about Juliet?" and  "Have you heard anything from Juliet?" and  "How are you?"  and "Where can I get these berries from?"
 If you can post it below, it would be awesome because i have searched hundreds of videos and can't find these text responses! Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 08:11:35 pm by HappyguyForum »
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
Re: Need the players who play 07 as well's help.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 05:49:36 pm »
For those of you that play 07 and haven't done Romeo & Juliet, i need the following text responses if you can acquire them.

"Have you hear anything from Juliet" -after giving the message to Romeo
"Where can I get those berries?"- after getting advice from the Apothecary for the cadava potion.
 If you can post it below, it would be awesome because i have searched hundreds of videos and can't find these text responses! Thanks!

The YouTube channel "thirdagefilm" is putting out every quest guide for 07 quests. If you can get in touch with him maybe he'll video all his quests for you?

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 07:26:55 pm »

"Have you hear anything from Juliet" -after giving the message to Romeo
"Where can I get those berries?"- after getting advice from the Apothecary for the cadava potion.

The YouTube channel "thirdagefilm" is putting out every quest guide for 07 quests. If you can get in touch with him maybe he'll video all his quests for you?
he already did the ones that i'm looking for. I need players who are playing this server or have gone to try out the other server at least.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 08:55:48 pm »

"Is there anything else you can tell me about Juliet?" and  "Have you heard anything from Juliet?" and  "How are you?"  and "Where can I get these berries from?"
"Is there anything else you can tell me about Juliet?"
RESPONSE:
ROMEO: "Oh, there is so much to tell...she is my true love, we intend to spend together forever...I can tell you so much about her.."
YOU: "Great!"
ROMEO: "Ermmm....."
             "So much I can tell you..."
YOU: "Yes.."
ROMEO: "So much to tell...why, where do I start!"
YOU: "Yes..yes! (Split line, not frame) Please go on...don't let me interrupt..."
ROMEO: "Ermmm....."
             "..."
YOU: "You can't remember can you?"
ROMEO: "Not a thing sorry...."

"Have you heard anything from Juliet?"
ROMEO: "Sadly not my friend! And what's worse, her Father has threatened to kill me if he sees me. I mean, that seems a bit harsh!"
YOU: "Well, I shouldn't worry too much...you can always run away if you see him..."
ROMEO: "I just wish I could remember what he looks like! I live in fear of every man I see!"

"How are you?"
ROMEO: "Not so good my friend...I miss Judi..., Junie..., Joopie..."
YOU: "Juliet?"
ROMEO: "Juliet! I miss Juliet, terribly!"
YOU: "Hmmm, so I see!"

"Where can I get these berries from?"
I got tp'd by the camo demon guy and it won't let me get this. I am having my friend do it tonight though, if that's okay.