Author Topic: My question to the developers.  (Read 8392 times)

xXxXx

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: My question to the developers.
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 01:59:25 pm »
the only funny thing that we can take from this if it was jagex that are actualy ddosing

marc110

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 02:08:21 pm »
the only funny thing that we can take from this if it was jagex that are actualy ddosing

and they have every right to , everything on the screen is copyrighted to jagex , to use someone else stuff you need a licence

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 02:24:14 pm »
We are beiong ddos'd HARD. Moparscape is currently being ddos'd by the same people here. Whoever is ddosing must really hate us because our anti-ddos vps can't do anything to stop it. We have no controll over it so i'm sorry but you guys are going to have to wait. We can't do anything to resolve it because first of all, this guy is using proxys from several different countrys so there is no way to actually get a hold of him/her and secondly, taking legal action would mean an end to our sever due to the fact that having a private server isn't techniqaly legal. I'm sorry for the inconvenience guys, but there is literally nothing we can do. We just have to wait it out.

runerebels is over then , other servers shut with the same problems they will just keep doing this now till its gone

This

PRS06's excuse was being DDoS'd and they've been offline for almost two weeks now. Granted I trust the guys here a little more but then again you never know.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:25:45 pm by buttplug »

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 02:31:04 pm »
In before ProjectRS06 is blamed for this attack... even though they exist no more...

Or has that bandwagon been derailed now?

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 02:33:44 pm »
We are beiong ddos'd HARD. Moparscape is currently being ddos'd by the same people here. Whoever is ddosing must really hate us because our anti-ddos vps can't do anything to stop it. We have no controll over it so i'm sorry but you guys are going to have to wait. We can't do anything to resolve it because first of all, this guy is using proxys from several different countrys so there is no way to actually get a hold of him/her and secondly, taking legal action would mean an end to our sever due to the fact that having a private server isn't techniqaly legal. I'm sorry for the inconvenience guys, but there is literally nothing we can do. We just have to wait it out.

runerebels is over then , other servers shut with the same problems they will just keep doing this now till its gone
Just because we get a few attacks doesn't mean its over... players can leave all they want but we won't give up like prs06 did...
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 02:38:16 pm »

Just because we get a few attacks doesn't mean its over... players can leave all they want but we won't give up like prs06 did...

Just because you wont "give up" doesn't mean you wont face legal actions from Jagex.

IminFaZe

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I'm really not in FaZe:(
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2013, 02:41:34 pm »
Oh my god, don't you people have a life? So what if the server is offline for 1-2 days. Go do something productive with your life. You're as patient as a bullied kid with ADHD...
Sub my beautiful youtube channel:
Youtube.com/Maxistator
I'm in a CoD clan with over 9k subscribers. Get on my level b*tch.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 02:46:29 pm »
Oh my god, don't you people have a life? So what if the server is offline for 1-2 days. Go do something productive with your life. You're as patient as a bullied kid with ADHD...

Oh my god, don't you people have a life? So what if we post a few threads about the server being down. Go do something productive with your life. You're as useless as a vegetable with Down Syndrome...

mechion

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Gonna get dat RC up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 03:44:07 pm »

It's sad that they have to ruin everyone's fun! I think it an inside job by jagex!

IminFaZe

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I'm really not in FaZe:(
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 03:55:12 pm »

Oh my god, don't you people have a life? So what if we post a few threads about the server being down. Go do something productive with your life. You're as useless as a vegetable with Down Syndrome...
WHO LET THE RETARD OUT?!?
Sub my beautiful youtube channel:
Youtube.com/Maxistator
I'm in a CoD clan with over 9k subscribers. Get on my level b*tch.

JT

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Always watching
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 04:05:13 pm »
You guys look bored. It's just bad luck we got DDoS'd offline while ryan was in the hospital, after he gets back he'll start the worlds up and we'll be fine. It was just a temporary attack, that knocked everything offline, and it was only like 30 minutes.

Anyway, Dev's don't have access to the world VPS, and i have access to the website vps, and looking through it i'm not actually sure which method we got attacked by, but i'm pretty sure the login server is down.

Join world 2 today!

White Yeti

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 04:26:32 pm »
You honestly don't understand how much I thank you for clearing things up JT. People are blowing this completely out of proportion, soon they'll be making RuneRebel injections and drugs if they get any more addicted, patience..

markdabest33

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 05:18:40 pm »
Almost all DDoS attacks are by UDP. TCP attacks are very weak unless they are attacking a very weak exploit in your servers just saying!

marc110

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2013, 05:31:30 pm »

Just because you wont "give up" doesn't mean you wont face legal actions from Jagex.

this^

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2013, 05:34:38 pm »

WHO LET THE RETARD OUT?!?

Nice rebuttal. They let you people have the internet nowadays?