Author Topic: My question to the developers.  (Read 8390 times)

White Yeti

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
My question to the developers.
« on: March 03, 2013, 12:38:45 pm »
While Ryan remains critically ill in hospital and the servers are offline, the dedicated RuneRebelers are becoming bored of waiting. My question to you, the developers, is what are you actually doing right now, at this moment in time, to try to resolve the problem and get the server back online. An answer will make people look forward to getting back online.

I also think you should host some sort of event considering players are waiting patiently, it's good to get everyone together.

Owner

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: My question to the developers.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 12:41:57 pm »
calm down....they are most likely doing the best they can...if not then maybe you should offer some help...oh wait you probably can't do anything that they are working on at the moment.  Just go outside for a change and enjoy the day.  Calm down and put yourself in the shoes of the Owner and the dev team.

White Yeti

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 12:46:05 pm »
What on earth are you talking about? I am calm, and I am doing other stuff, and I am here to help. I'm writing this post for other peoples sakes, read before you write you inconsiderate idiot..

xXxXx

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 12:47:35 pm »
was just about to make a topic when the servers going to be online il wait till they answer this.

Owner

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 12:49:39 pm »
why bother asking what they are doing when they already told us what they are doing to help solve the problem...also you shouldn't speak for the whole of runerebels community...who are you our mayor?  president?  dictator?

White Yeti

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 12:51:25 pm »
I'm a person speaking out to the developers and actually trying to interact with them, unlike you. They haven't yet told us what they're doing otherwise I wouldn't have posted this, and why blow this off into an argument when all I'm trying to do is help? All they have told us is that they are trying to resolve the problem, what I would like to know is how.

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    The voices are growing louder. SHUT UP FAMOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 12:51:46 pm »
calm down....they are most likely doing the best they can...if not then maybe you should offer some help...oh wait you probably can't do anything that they are working on at the moment.  Just go outside for a change and enjoy the day.  Calm down and put yourself in the shoes of the Owner and the dev team.
TROLL

What on earth are you talking about? I am calm, and I am doing other stuff, and I am here to help. I'm writing this post for other peoples sakes, read before you write you inconsiderate idiot..
TROLLED.
??!??

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 12:52:16 pm »
why bother asking what they are doing when they already told us what they are doing to help solve the problem...also you shouldn't speak for the whole of runerebels community...who are you our mayor?  president?  dictator?
trololol

I'm a person speaking out to the developers and actually trying to interact with them, unlike you. They haven't yet told us what they're doing otherwise I wouldn't have posted this, and why blow this off into an argument when all I'm trying to do is help?
TROLLED
??!??

Owner

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 12:54:02 pm »
aww...you ruined it.  :-\   :(

White Yeti

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 12:54:48 pm »
trololol

I'm a person speaking out to the developers and actually trying to interact with them, unlike you. They haven't yet told us what they're doing otherwise I wouldn't have posted this, and why blow this off into an argument when all I'm trying to do is help?
TROLLED

This isn't helping at all. We need somewhere to communicate as no one uses the chat room that is already there.

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 12:57:01 pm »
trololol

TROLLED

This isn't helping at all. We need somewhere to communicate as no one uses the chat room that is already there.

I believe the chat doesn't work, I use raidcall...currently chatting to like 6 people from runerebels...but okay w/e
??!??

White Yeti

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 12:59:18 pm »
I'm just hoping for a developers answer, rather than this be a section to rant about why it's offline and what they are actually doing. A reliable answer is always better. Get well soon Ryan.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 01:00:40 pm »
We are beiong ddos'd HARD. Moparscape is currently being ddos'd by the same people here. Whoever is ddosing must really hate us because our anti-ddos vps can't do anything to stop it. We have no controll over it so i'm sorry but you guys are going to have to wait. We can't do anything to resolve it because first of all, this guy is using proxys from several different countrys so there is no way to actually get a hold of him/her and secondly, taking legal action would mean an end to our sever due to the fact that having a private server isn't techniqaly legal. I'm sorry for the inconvenience guys, but there is literally nothing we can do. We just have to wait it out.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

White Yeti

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2013, 01:11:28 pm »
Thanks for the update HappyGuy +1
I don't mind waiting at all, especially knowing i'm coming back to play this when it's over. I'll see all you guys when the server is back on. Happy waiting!

marc110

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2013, 01:55:55 pm »
We are beiong ddos'd HARD. Moparscape is currently being ddos'd by the same people here. Whoever is ddosing must really hate us because our anti-ddos vps can't do anything to stop it. We have no controll over it so i'm sorry but you guys are going to have to wait. We can't do anything to resolve it because first of all, this guy is using proxys from several different countrys so there is no way to actually get a hold of him/her and secondly, taking legal action would mean an end to our sever due to the fact that having a private server isn't techniqaly legal. I'm sorry for the inconvenience guys, but there is literally nothing we can do. We just have to wait it out.

runerebels is over then , other servers shut with the same problems they will just keep doing this now till its gone
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:58:13 pm by marc110 »