Author Topic: Someone posted this, death of PRS06 has started.  (Read 15003 times)

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Someone posted this, death of PRS06 has started.
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2013, 11:35:31 am »
From experience and from what I have seen.. words really can hurt people. Sometimes more than physical harm. It's a real psychological problem..

Yes, they do hurt your feelings, and when carried to far, they can attack your integrity.  And there has to be a point where you can have this stopped if you can't stop it yourself.

The saying meant that if you are attacked physically, then yes, you need to defend yourself physically.  If the idiot is only calling you names, then violence isn't the answer.

But, you are right, no doubt.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Mudpatch

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2013, 10:13:04 pm »
Axel,

Project is so far beyond dilapidated I can't put it into words. This server has always been superior. I alched all my tt items and p hats because there have been NO updates at all for upwards of a month.

Mud

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2013, 10:14:52 pm »
Axel,

Project is so far beyond dilapidated I can't put it into words. This server has always been superior. I alched all my tt items and p hats because there have been NO updates at all for upwards of a month.

Mud
i think i have heard of you. Are you well known in "their" community?
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Mudpatch

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2013, 02:45:46 am »
As well known as they come, however conceited that sounds I apologize, true though. Piss poor community too.