Author Topic: Someone posted this, death of PRS06 has started.  (Read 15463 times)

Hawt

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    In game and forum account created - 08/02/2013
    • View Profile
Re: Someone posted this, death of PRS06 has started.
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2013, 05:15:31 am »
I want them to carry on so we don't have a big rush of kids joining this server.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2013, 05:16:29 am »
I want them to carry on so we don't have a big rush of kids joining this server.
I want them to slowly die so players can slowly migrate over. A huge influx of players would probably crash our website due to sudden increase of traffic.

Tyberry

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2013, 06:59:19 am »
I like being updated and stuff but please don't bring any of the stupid drama over here

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2013, 07:00:42 am »
I like being updated and stuff but please don't bring any of the stupid drama over here
Doubt any drama will be brought over here. We have a very dedicated and mature staff team who cares about their playerbase. :P

FivE615

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    glod member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2013, 07:20:09 am »
I really hope this won't be the next server everyone will join, it would probably go to hell if that would happen.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2013, 07:21:34 am »
I really hope this won't be the next server everyone will join, it would probably go to hell if that would happen.
I hope it is, but not now. There are still bugs to work out that could be exploited for financial and personal gain.

FivE615

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    glod member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2013, 07:31:30 am »
I hope it is, but not now. There are still bugs to work out that could be exploited for financial and personal gain.
While I agree that this game should have more players, when a playerbase as large as ProjectRS06's would join this server, it would probably not end well.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2013, 07:33:45 am »
While I agree that this game should have more players, when a playerbase as large as ProjectRS06's would join this server, it would probably not end well.
If they all came in at once, we would probably crash hardware wise and would need to upgrade. Letting them slowly come over though would allow us to promote the right amount of staff and improve and upgrade server and hosting capabilities.

FivE615

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    glod member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2013, 07:42:48 am »
If they all came in at once, we would probably crash hardware wise and would need to upgrade. Letting them slowly come over though would allow us to promote the right amount of staff and improve and upgrade server and hosting capabilities.
With ProjectRS06, all the players came basicly in a few days and crashed it to bits. I doubt that it will be any different here, but we can hope.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2013, 07:46:36 am »
With ProjectRS06, all the players came basicly in a few days and crashed it to bits. I doubt that it will be any different here, but we can hope.
Hopefully we would have enough time to organize a larger team and what not. We might have a few days of issues but I am sure the staff would manage it eventually.

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2013, 09:12:50 am »
I hope the script kiddies don't come here and cause havoc.

I think everyone needs to understand, don't go spamming other games to draw in players, that isn't cool.

I'd only advertise by word of mouth right now.  At least until more security is added.

And no matter how much we dislike other games, especially proj, we should not sit around here gossiping about them, or worse specific players/owners of proj.  They seem to take revenge for silly name-calling, instead of following the old rule - 'sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will NEVER hurt me'.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2013, 09:19:15 am »
I hope the script kiddies don't come here and cause havoc.

I think everyone needs to understand, don't go spamming other games to draw in players, that isn't cool.

I'd only advertise by word of mouth right now.  At least until more security is added.

And no matter how much we dislike other games, especially proj, we should not sit around here gossiping about them, or worse specific players/owners of proj.  They seem to take revenge for silly name-calling, instead of following the old rule - 'sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will NEVER hurt me'.
Most of that is true, but the sticks and stones thing, has been proven wrong again and again, because words can REALLY hurt people.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2013, 10:44:12 am »
Most of that is true, but the sticks and stones thing, has been proven wrong again and again, because words can REALLY hurt people.

Not true.  Not sure when they, meaning schools, (and parents), stopped teaching this, but it is most definitely true.  No bodily harm ever came from a word, and that is what it means.  And as long as you know the source, and you know yourself, name-calling will not bother you. :)  And, you will never take revenge over name-calling. :)

Btw...  Most people that use name-calling to back up their position, regardless the subject, doesn't have two brain cells they can rub together. ;)
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Rachell

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2013, 12:21:32 pm »

Not true.  Not sure when they, meaning schools, (and parents), stopped teaching this, but it is most definitely true.  No bodily harm ever came from a word, and that is what it means.  And as long as you know the source, and you know yourself, name-calling will not bother you. :)  And, you will never take revenge over name-calling. :)

Btw...  Most people that use name-calling to back up their position, regardless the subject, doesn't have two brain cells they can rub together. ;)

From experience and from what I have seen.. words really can hurt people. Sometimes more than physical harm. It's a real psychological problem..

Jata

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2013, 04:18:25 am »
DEATH to the infidels :P