Author Topic: ADVERTISING  (Read 7312 times)

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: ADVERTISING
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 07:21:46 am »

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 10:05:00 am »
Vote every hour on Moparscape:
http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?server=world2.runerebels.com
Vote every 12 hours on Runelocus:
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/vote-24405.html
whoever put an ad up on runelocus needs to update it.... alot.... and add more screenshots to catch the eye of players.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 02:29:38 pm »
This much I know, but posting on Youtube, Fb and Twitter is what gets every single RS remake busted, every time!  The major stock holders, or CEO's if you will, all have cocktails together and belong to the same club.  My opinion, I think it's crazy to use those medias.

If everyone tells one or two friends, and they tell one or two, so on, we'll build a nice member base.  It may be a little slower, but we draw less attention, and we just may get some of the 'cream of the crop' players.  Again, just my opinion.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 03:33:17 pm »
whoever put an ad up on runelocus needs to update it.... alot.... and add more screenshots to catch the eye of players.
Agreed! I think Kevin put that ad up. I'll contact him on the weekend if he hasn't read this by then.

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 03:37:50 pm »
If everyone tells one or two friends, and they tell one or two, so on, we'll build a nice member base.  It may be a little slower, but we draw less attention, and we just may get some of the 'cream of the crop' players.  Again, just my opinion.
I think also the admins of RR want it to grow, and this cant happen by mouth to mouth propaganda only. It is some kind of wishful thinking... But I'd be glad if you would still vote on moparscape and runelocus.

P.S. when the developer team thinks like most of you then please tell me, i can stop with this..

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 03:41:16 pm »
I think also the admins of RR want it to grow, and this cant happen by mouth to mouth propaganda only. It is some kind of wishful thinking... But I'd be glad if you would still vote on moparscape and runelocus.

P.S. when the developer team thinks like most of the people you posted here then please tell me, i can stop with this..

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2013, 07:38:06 pm »
gj on 400 votes

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2013, 08:43:02 pm »
Agreed! I think Kevin put that ad up. I'll contact him on the weekend if he hasn't read this by then.
Good, it should attract more players :)
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 12:43:33 pm »
@all the new players
help us with voting and spreading the word as well ;)
follow the rules thought!

Sherry

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Croaked the raven,"nevermore"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2013, 03:42:55 pm »
I dont think these are good forms of advertising.
Sherry Birkin, United States

addcoolman

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 10:14:49 pm »
I personally don't approve of posting our stuff on other peoples' pages and videos. Thats not our place to do so. Best thing to do is vote and make the youtube videos.

I would have to disagree only because I found out about this server today from a comment on a runescape parody video on YouTube. I understand your point that we didn't make the video, but otherwise I never would have come.

Shadow0fax4

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 10:20:19 pm »
Possibly some videos from me soon :) its all depends.

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 11:30:15 pm »
I personally don't approve of posting our stuff on other peoples' pages and videos. Thats not our place to do so. Best thing to do is vote and make the youtube videos.

I would have to disagree only because I found out about this server today from a comment on a runescape parody video on YouTube. I understand your point that we didn't make the video, but otherwise I never would have come.
that was my comment ;)
I'll keep doing this then, thx for the feedback dude