General > Introductions

Hey guys

(1/4) > >>

scrilla:
Remember me? I quit because I broke my computer years ago and have been offline for ages, I recently remembered this server and finally decided to check in noticing its dead and the staff have quit.. Fortunately for the very few I see that are still active maybe there's a way we could all bring this back, IMO the reason it died was because it had no popularity which I noticed even when I played years ago that the staff seemed bored asif their work was for nothing.

First we need to get someone to take back this server, then it just needs a team that'll actually stick to it, If I see progress I will be happy to donate big $$$ for player advertisements I mean top spot sponsors and shit not just the cheap stuff. But we need more players to convince staff to atleast try come back look at how much work is put in, just to call it a 'project' I don't think so this could be so much better...

ZzReVeNg3zZ:
I remember you, hey man.

As for the server, I think it's time to let it die.

D E A T H:
No point Ryan will never be back he's busy with his start up. Just let this server go. But definitely stop by on the forums to see what's up. 

Bolt:
You can still get on...  So I guess ill keep playing.  =P

Wirt:
As far as I know the server is going to stay open, any kind of update or growth in the playerbase is possibly 1/8192

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version