Author Topic: Why should i start..  (Read 3325 times)

Friend

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Why should i start..
« on: February 15, 2013, 08:55:31 pm »
Hey Guys,

So basically all i want to know is a few reasons to actually start playing here..
Yes i have come from PRS06 and i'm wanting to stop playing there but i'm not sure if it's worth losing my progress for another server.
I don't like the community over there so i'm really hoping it's better here.
So i'm just asking for a few reason on why i should Start actually playing on my account here.

Thanks, Friend.

Edit: I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, if someone is able to move it if so.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
Re: Why should i start..
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 08:58:21 pm »
I think its a good idea for you to start anew here. We have a super dedicated staff/development team who cares about us. The community is also super nice and friendly with a minimum count of trolls and no known hackers or scammers. RS06 is dieing, and this is a good time for new players to start skilling before the eco kicks in to gear. New players still have good chances of getting wealthy ingame. :P

Friend

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 09:21:39 pm »
Wow, already accused of multi-logging because i'm a 'Slow miner', I'm allowed to check forums/other sites while playing right? :S
Thanks for the reply RiiPiiN. :)

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 09:26:51 pm »
Wow, already accused of multi-logging because i'm a 'Slow miner', I'm allowed to check forums/other sites while playing right? :S
Thanks for the reply RiiPiiN. :)
Yea, of course. Multi logging is currently allowed and always will be with a restriction of two accounts. We have no control of what you do on your computer, so who cares if you browse a website while mining. I did the same thing while getting 99 fishing! :P

Sherry

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Croaked the raven,"nevermore"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 09:36:14 pm »
Hey Guys,

So basically all i want to know is a few reasons to actually start playing here..
Yes i have come from PRS06 and i'm wanting to stop playing there but i'm not sure if it's worth losing my progress for another server.
I don't like the community over there so i'm really hoping it's better here.
So i'm just asking for a few reason on why i should Start actually playing on my account here.

Thanks, Friend.

Edit: I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, if someone is able to move it if so.

Well I have quite a few reasons, as SOMEONE who did shortly before you came from pojectrs06 as well.

The first is communication, the developers here are EXTREMELY COMPETENT
They explain everything and post often on the forums.

The second is content, this server is EXTREMELY fast at releasing content and releases content that the players suggest and WANT!

Thirdly, you can get ahead of the crowd in skilling, when projectrs06 dies.

Those are a few of the reasons, and I think they are quite reasonable!
Sherry Birkin, United States

Sauke

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 10:02:51 pm »
As with everything, you should start for the challenge. If you enjoy the general private-server scene, then there's no reason you wont feel right at home here.

Odin

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Odin, King of the Norse deities, King of Asgard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 12:38:18 am »
Well Mortal...

You can join me, in my quest to smite all things with my ax-... SPEAR! You can also cut down trees, and burn logs, and catch fishies, and kill ducklings. You can also kill others, such as my enemies, especially my enemies. You can also make friends! If I haven't sold you yet on this incredible Server, then I'll have to relay what Neptune said on the matter:

"Well Runerebels is a LOVELY server. Good people, good staff. Just one problem. Not enough dolphins. Can't have good --" That is what Neptune said before being repeatedly beaten with an oak tree. As such, it's clear, even Neptune likes it here! Though I don't think Neptune ever came here. Regardless, even my rivals love it here! I love it here! So it can't be too bad a place!

I say you should log on, use your account, play around, and judge the server for yourself, mortal.
I am Odin. King of Asgard and of the Norse deities. I am here on a mission of grave importance. I must become the best Norse deity at everything!

Jata

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 04:10:53 am »
First, Hellow ^.^
Why should you join? Mmmm...well....
You should join us because we all are nice people, I didn't meet anyone on this server that annoyed me and thats something...:)
Reason 2: The Dev team is awesome?! I mean they coded 4 quests...PRS06 cant even code a stupid key...we had to wait 3 weeks for a key.
Reason 3: I'll love you like you were my own?

:DDDDDDD

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 12:54:43 pm »
          I joined here originally becuase i got a e-mail. But that isn't the reason why is stayed. The staff team is extrodinary here. I am telling the truth when i say i have never been witha staff team so dedicated and responsive to the peoples needs and demands. I joined in the early, early stages of this server, which is pre-alpha, and literally nearly EVERYTHING was broken. I decided to help out though by telling them a list of bugged things such as doors, places that should have certain things, etc, etc and i believe that they have fixed majority of it by now. A quick story, there were about 10-20 people playing in pre-alpha.

Most of those people are gone by now. We played dedicately, checking every little thing we could, and then sooner or later, the server began to dim down, players were slowly leaving. THE STAFF KEPT ON WORKING. I came back maybe a month or so after i thought the server was done, and i saw how much progress they made. I was like WOAH! They literally kept on working when only 3 players were playing at a time. I was so astonished by this and i decided to play again.

Not much later, the server released into its alpha form and i enjoyed it sooo much, i kept playing until i was so tired, i had to pry my hands off of my mouse and keyboard lol... But seriously, this staff team delivers updates so fast, i have not seen a single staff team do this before. If prs06's staff team did this, i think they would seriously not be dying as we speak.

Anways, the reason why i chose to stay here, was because of how hardworking the staff is, the continuous updates, the fact that the staff are like players themselves and actully socialize with their community and the fact that they can handle stress and actully work with it by their side. I am completely amazed by how this staff team handled this server. I have seen it grow from the very seed from the beginning, and it has grown to quite a beautiful tree.

Again, thank you staff team for the hardwork, after all the ddos'es you still don't give up and lose hope. My kind regards to you all.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

High

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 05:07:24 pm »
You don't have to join here you can go play Minesweeper if you want.
You will however have a good time, unless you come across me.