Author Topic: Job  (Read 3034 times)

TrapStar

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Rune Rebel Legend
    • View Profile
Job
« on: November 13, 2012, 08:54:41 pm »
Got a bit excited and wanted to ask another Question of the day! if you could have any job what would it be and why?

I would have to go with NBA, because i love basketball

Muted Man101

• Rebel Recruit

• My name is James. Call me Mk. Yes, there are multiple James' here.

• Personal Text
    Why would I tell you? What do I gain in return?
    • View Profile
Re: Job
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 11:50:06 pm »
A job.. any job...

Interesting question...
I'd.. Become a consultant, I'd be paid for simply sharing my ideas and talking about random things. I'd prefer to be a consultant to a multi-trillionare. Not just any Multi-trillionare, one who pays in gold... Gold bars.. On a weekly basis. Who also only requires my consultation once a week from 3PM to 7PM, on Mondays.

The reason for such, I'd have lots of free time, lots of gold. Plus I've always wanted to send a homeless/poor fellow into shock by throwing them either a bar of gold, or several gold coins.

Well, there's the answer to the question... As for the why... Ehh, I like the idea, throwing some less fortunate fellow some gold to see their excitement and surprise. Something about the idea, making lots of money, just to be able to give a lot more to those who need help. Ahh well, I could probably go on, but I shan't.

Hmm.. All ideas have consequences, at least, according to philosophy.. I don't study philosophy though, isn't that a bit peculiar?

TrapStar

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Rune Rebel Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Job
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 06:23:11 am »
Well that's sounds like an awesome job! good lick making it!