Author Topic: Skill capes?  (Read 2203 times)

herodantee

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Skill capes?
« on: January 02, 2014, 05:22:10 pm »
Anyone want skill capes? 

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Skill capes?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 05:40:22 pm »
Quote from James:

Quests: it's nice to be able to get some free experience without sitting through the really low levels in some skills. Albeit, it would be nice to get the first 30-40 melee levels through quests.

Clue Scrolls: they make the game more exciting. I also love pickpocketing H.A.M members for level 1 clue scrolls.

Skillcapes: they are a really good motivator. They keep people playing longer. Is there any information on if these are being considered?

Skillcapes are being considered, but even if they are added, it won't be for a while.

Also, I recommend making one or two threads with all your suggestions instead of making a new thread everytime.

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 05:46:23 pm »
I'm sorry but skill capes are not planned to be added (as of now). We may however once we are almost entirely done with our set date, aim towards the next patch for 2006. But that is not a guarantee.

Clue Scroll

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 07:19:18 pm »
I believe the majority of players would be for the implementation of skill capes, and there are definitely more pros than cons for adding them. It is nice that they are considering them in the future rather than just discarding the whole idea because they are a higher revision than the cut off date.

• Developer
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 09:06:33 pm »
Why are these in the skill guides tho? (Click a skill go to milestones)
Im asking this question because you guys just said(from what I have understood) that the cut-off date was before skillcapes; meaning they shouldnt be in the skill guides, right?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:08:28 pm by 004 »

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 09:44:24 pm »
Im asking this question because you guys just said(from what I have understood) that the cut-off date was before skillcapes; meaning they shouldnt be in the skill guides, right?
We just need to remove those :P The reason why they are in here is because we have the content and the items in the game it's just we would have to update the entire map of rs which would be difficult.

• Developer
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 09:57:08 pm »
We just need to remove those :P The reason why they are in here is because we have the content and the items in the game it's just we would have to update the entire map of rs which would be difficult.
Ohh okay :P PS: Your sig made me laugh ;D