Author Topic: [RuneRebels Mark] Interview with James [Youtube Video]  (Read 4397 times)

Garnu Thorn

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Closed Profile
    • View Profile
Re: [RuneRebels Mark] Interview with James [Youtube Video]
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 11:04:36 am »
The interview videos could do with a bit of editing if it is going to be text based, Mr. Squirrelz made the same mistake, and now I have a few minutes wasted waiting for words to be typed on either end of the conversation.  It may be 10-30 seconds each time you wait, but it adds up to minutes gone.  Private chat could be turned off, and the screen cropped and enlarged with a resizing algorithm for the pixel increases.  Afaik, focusing on a section of the game window can decrease CPU usage and allow to increase frame rate, if it matters.

Some of these tips I got from Excl's RS movie making tutorial, which he still hasn't reuploaded, and some are common sense.

Mark

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Youtube Channel : Youtube.com/RuneRebelsMark
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 11:21:50 am »
Check my second video it was fixed with Stu's interview, Sorry for disappointing you and wasting your time, But it was my first video. I tried to get it up so people could see what he thought of the game. I would take it down and redo it for you but i'm busy making the Podcast for everybody as well as the events.
Check out my youtube Channel : Youtube.com/RuneRebelsMark
Interview with James : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_H6b4HGI0&feature=youtu.be

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 11:23:26 am »
Should be posted in the media section.