Author Topic: Watch this, and you will second guess yourself about the new xbox.  (Read 2544 times)

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Looks like xbox took a step down with their bullshit ideas.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
Re: Watch this, and you will second guess yourself about the new xbox.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 12:41:47 am »
Who cares. 95% of the xbox community has internet connection through their xbox anyways. Onto the games, who cares? I'm sure the games you have now will be useable on the new Xbox 720, just not any others. I don't mind. Its their property, I have the money, lets spend it.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 01:09:07 am »
most people like to take games to a friends to maybe try it out or show em though. Alot want to play their single player games if they are on a vacation and maybe take the xbox to play some single player games in the free time. There are many reasons to explain why this won't fly in any community.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 01:38:37 am »
Flies fine with me. If a friend wants to check out a game, then they can go to their friend's house that owns the game. This really isn't a big problem for anyone, except GameFly and GameStop.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 01:53:18 am »
Flies fine with me. If a friend wants to check out a game, then they can go to their friend's house that owns the game. This really isn't a big problem for anyone, except GameFly and GameStop.
t\Thats the thing, your friend doesn't have the game so you take over your game to try it with him. It basically get's rid of the old feeling of playing with friends and not just online....

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 01:55:37 am »
t\Thats the thing, your friend doesn't have the game so you take over your game to try it with him. It basically get's rid of the old feeling of playing with friends and not just online....
They can come over to your house then. Lol