General > General

I miss it so bad.

(1/3) > >>

Garrett:
God I miss logging on early in the morning to worlscape and finally logging off when it was completely unimaginable to stay up any longer. Sitting back just talking in ::lumby, pking with friends in ::wildy, training with friends at shades or even arguing with some of the newer players on the server.  Those are the days that I truly wish that I could have back, and as every day passes I realize that I will never have those times back. I really don't why I'm writing this, or if anybody is even going to read this, but I just wanted to take this chance to tell everybody thank you for some of the best years of my life. Even the people I would dissagree with from time to time, I love you guys no homo. Take care.

nate:
i have been thinking about that too.... really depressing how you can't get your favorite childhood memories back... i really have missed those experiences and would love to make new ones. But i feel like those days are far away or close to non existent. I am waiting and hoping that worldscape's world 2 or runerebels is put online so i can interact with my old friends again. I really do feel your nostalgia bro. :-\

Garrett:
I appreciate the support nate, it's nice to see that somebody still checks these forums. I'm actually saving up for a computer right now so maybe things will pick up around here by then so we can play together.

nate:
definitely bro  ;D

Jake:
The old Worldscape was the best. I remember when you were new Garrett and somewhat were an insane leveler.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version