General > General

Should the yell chat be a different color untill its removed?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Kryptonite:
James, I knew that, but I'm pretty sure those colors can't be applied in the chatbox?

Gear Second:

--- Quote from: Kryptonite on July 05, 2012, 11:24:18 pm ---James, I knew that, but I'm pretty sure those colors can't be applied in the chatbox?

--- End quote ---

Enabling them in the chatbox is so simple even a 4 year old kid could do it. But I am sure the colors were enabled in the chatbox in the 2006 era.

Kryptonite:
I wasn't saying they couldn't add it. I was saying I didn't know they DID add it already.

Gear Second:

--- Quote from: Kryptonite on July 06, 2012, 12:05:59 am ---I wasn't saying they couldn't add it. I was saying I didn't know they DID add it already.

--- End quote ---

I know what you are saying, all I am saying is that It's not a big deal to add or take it away, and I also stated that 2006 might of covered it.

Kryptonite:

--- Quote from: Gear Second on July 06, 2012, 12:29:00 am ---
--- Quote from: Kryptonite on July 06, 2012, 12:05:59 am ---I wasn't saying they couldn't add it. I was saying I didn't know they DID add it already.

--- End quote ---

I know what you are saying, all I am saying is that It's not a big deal to add or take it away, and I also stated that 2006 might of covered it.

--- End quote ---

Idk I don't think I started seeing color in the chatbox until they started making their new crappy graphics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version