Author Topic: Any stoners?  (Read 6701 times)

High

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Any stoners?
« on: February 05, 2013, 11:13:38 pm »
- High ! :)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:57:15 pm by High »

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: Any stoners?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 12:15:18 am »
man... good luck in life lol.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 12:16:39 am »
I'm more of a drinker, weed leave me rather unmotivated. While it is relaxing, I'd rather unwind with a glass of Scotch or Bourbon and a book.

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 12:54:39 am »
I'm more of a drinker, weed leave me rather unmotivated. While it is relaxing, I'd rather unwind with a glass of Scotch or Bourbon and a book.

This but I don't like Bourbon :-)
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

High

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 03:55:16 am »
@HappyguyForum, I can tell you're some uneducated prick that doesn't know anything about Cannabis at all.
Explain to me how smoking pot can make you 'Unsuccesful at life' "lol".
Prick, go learn some shit then get back at me, actually you could just ask me i'll tell you.

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 03:58:48 am »
420 blaze it yo

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 05:00:35 pm »
@HappyguyForum, I can tell you're some uneducated prick that doesn't know anything about Cannabis at all.
Prick, go learn some shit then get back at me, actually you could just ask me i'll tell you.
i've used to smoke for 2 years
sorry to tell you, but weed turns you into a loser
All my friends who didnt quite smoking weed are losers now, and with all i mean all. Weed gives you that feeling of "I dont give a fuck".

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 05:16:31 pm »
All my friends who didnt quite smoking weed are losers now, and with all i mean all. Weed gives you that feeling of "I dont give a fuck".
I don't think it necessarily turns you into a loser, but most commonly attracts losers who had nothing to do with their lives in the first place. While this isn't to say that all weed smokers will become losers it seems as though those who continue to do so as they age do so because they simply don't care about doing anything important with their lives.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 05:35:34 pm »
I don't think it necessarily turns you into a loser, but most commonly attracts losers who had nothing to do with their lives in the first place. While this isn't to say that all weed smokers will become losers it seems as though those who continue to do so as they age do so because they simply don't care about doing anything important with their lives.

It's both of these in the uk both losers and normal people get bad from it. I used to smoke it spending £10 here and there but why :s also i don't understand the people who fight and beat people up over weed...

High

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 06:55:11 pm »
You are stereotyping cannabis to losers, what about the people who use it for medicinal reasons? sure I'm a stoner I don't use it for medicinal purposes but you are just being a complete asshole, everything attracts 'losers' of course 'losers' are going to smoke weed, it's a drug, you get high.
Get off the thread if you aint down mate go hang out with your straight mates who don't even understand the mechanics of life.

Brad

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 07:08:56 pm »
Nobody gives a fuck you smoke weed bro  ::) you'll be alone in your "stoner" circle jerk

skiller

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 07:34:59 pm »
I dont drink and have never done drugs. I dont plan on being a clerk my whole life.

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 07:36:28 pm »
You are stereotyping cannabis to losers, what about the people who use it for medicinal reasons? sure I'm a stoner I don't use it for medicinal purposes but you are just being a complete asshole, everything attracts 'losers' of course 'losers' are going to smoke weed, it's a drug, you get high.
Get off the thread if you aint down mate go hang out with your straight mates who don't even understand the mechanics of life.
Weed makes you dumb. That's a fact.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 07:49:44 pm »
The community has obviously explained it for me... :) thanks for your time man.for a person who smokes weed so much, i would expect you to be chill man lol.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 07:51:15 pm by HappyguyForum »
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Trent

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 08:04:18 pm »
I smoke weed and I think of myself as a successful high school student with a 3.8 GPA :D