Author Topic: ::lock  (Read 2036 times)

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
::lock
« on: November 15, 2013, 01:34:57 am »
As a skiller, the ::lock command is a must have. Will this command be around forever or will it eventually be removed?

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: ::lock
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 01:39:53 am »
Hmm, not sure. I will go ahead and say it will stay. But things are subject to change.

Janloom

• Rebel Leader

• Huh? What?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 11:18:14 am »
It's pretty abusable for making low HP pures, infact I've used it to train my range stat while keeping my cmb low - though that's just been an obsessive preference and not a PvP strategy  :P

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 01:33:51 pm »
Once switching items doesn't go to defense mode, I think it should be removed. Wouldn't be fair for people doing quests that give, say defense and you have defense lock.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 02:20:05 pm by N0va »

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 01:52:01 pm »
Once switching items doesn't go to defense mod, I think it should be removed. Wouldn't be fair for people doing quests that give, say defense and you have defense lock.
How would this not be fair? If someone doesn't want the defence exp then why should they be forced to get it?

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 02:19:41 pm »
Once switching items doesn't go to defense mod, I think it should be removed. Wouldn't be fair for people doing quests that give, say defense and you have defense lock.
How would this not be fair? If someone doesn't want the defence exp then why should they be forced to get it?

Because the quest reward is defense. That's the downside of becoming a pure or a skiller. You're prevented from doing certain quests and using certain items such as spears and whips when training strength.