General > RuneRebels Media

Old Pictures

<< < (2/4) > >>

ZzReVeNg3zZ:
That explains some of the old banners and logos for it.

Do tell, was this the original name?

Kevin:
Actually, that is my old server I ran back in like 2009. Far gone at this point.

ZzReVeNg3zZ:
The rabbit-hole goes deeper and deeper, I thought that WorldScape was the only other server ran by you guys. I'm highly misinformed.

Kevin:

--- Quote from: ZzReVeNg3zZ on August 30, 2014, 01:41:10 am ---The rabbit-hole goes deeper and deeper, I thought that WorldScape was the only other server ran by you guys. I'm highly misinformed.

--- End quote ---

Was before I officially joined Ryan.

I started off with Bill, with Universalscape. I left Universalscape and made my own server Spades-Scape, when I got tired of running my own, Bill and I went back to running Universalscape, and decided to just stick with WorldScape, which we both had played. We've always been good friends with Ryan, and after awhile in 2010 we made RuneRebels, and it pretty much sat there for awhile and then we decided to make it into a 2006 remake. Thus what it is today. Short history lesson.

I've got some early development pictures, I'll upload them.

ZzReVeNg3zZ:
It's cool to find out how it all started, that's never been discussed before :P

--- Quote from: Kevin on August 30, 2014, 01:44:23 am ---I've got some early development pictures, I'll upload them.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version