Author Topic: 70*21  (Read 2256 times)

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
70*21
« on: August 11, 2013, 09:34:29 pm »
Well since I failed the 70*15 goal before p2p release I shall upgrade it a lil and go for 70 in all skills :D Like a Boss :)

Completed(5):
*Fishing
*Cooking
*Woodcutting
*Firemaking
*Fletching

Let us not fail this time!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:31:04 pm by frozenx2p »
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

Janloom

• Rebel Leader

• Huh? What?

• View Profile
Re: 70*21
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 07:42:04 am »
Alright! Let's get together to fish or something sometime :D

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 10:55:53 am »
Alright! Let's get together to fish or something sometime :D

Sure :D Though I'm wcing atm for 70 fletch so I could get some money into my sad empty bank :D
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 12:52:56 pm »

another 70 skill :) Next mining/smith :D