Author Topic: New players guide to making money.  (Read 3412 times)

Hawt

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    In game and forum account created - 08/02/2013
    • View Profile
New players guide to making money.
« on: February 11, 2013, 03:42:08 pm »
Money guide for new players

Okay, When you first start you should have a bronze axe, what we're going to do is cut logs and then fletch them into long bows/shortbows (u) for starting money.

Here is where you find the knife :

After you have got the knife, go to here for a large selection of normal trees and oak trees :

Get a full inventory of normal logs and you should then fletch them into shortbows which would look like this :

Yes, you will only make aprox 160+ gp from that inventory, but keep repeating this, when you move onto long bows and then move onto higher logs you will gain a lot and it doesn't take long at all! 100 maples is aprox 8k gp which is a lot when fletching, the requirements for maple longs are not high and you will be there in no time, This is only to help beginners so please don't flame, this is how I started and it's been successful, Fletching is a great way of making money and will have you beating others wealth, thanks for viewing, I hope I helped.

Also, Another way of making quick money is fishing, once you're 16 fishing you can start 'big net fishing' which will get you caskets and you can find gems, gp up to 4k and tali's in these caskets, you will also catch fish but the caskets will bring you more wealth, and whilst doing so you will be gaining levels and then can go onto more advanced fish i.e. 'Lobster' or 'Swordfish' which also have a fair bit of income.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 03:46:37 pm by Hawt »

Jin

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: New players guide to making money.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 03:47:37 pm »
Fletching sure is easy money for the new players :)

Gaystings

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Currently not playing the game, just on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 03:49:30 pm »
Good guide, im new and fletching is definately the way to go

Fx

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Owner of Skillers Union
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 04:09:26 pm »
Thanks for the guide :)

Lancer

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 05:00:06 pm »
Also starting combat you should kill some chickens and then move to cows. Craft your hides. You need level 10 crafting to make bowstrings. Bowstrings go for 150-200gp each.