Author Topic: Ohoy, ye piratsey scum!  (Read 2139 times)

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
Ohoy, ye piratsey scum!
« on: September 07, 2013, 09:00:23 am »
Its been a while since I last checked in on this website. Could anyone tell me if something's changed?

I'm out.
The original G. Literally.

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
Re: Ohoy, ye piratsey scum!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 09:11:39 am »
Greetings fine sir.

Shortly after your departure from these lands, a small perchance meeting in varrock transpired, in which one honourable player proclaimed "good sir, you appear to be quite a bit of a noob". The recipient of this insult then proclaimed "Sir, I wish to inform but the night of yesterday I engaged in coitus with thou birth mother, and she was quite satisified with the end result".

Shortly after, every player chose their sides and engaged in honourable battle, with the results of Sean being named high fool of runerebels, lumbridge been designated "pretty pointless place", and me typing this from above the lava pit while I play anti gravity scrabble with darkerkill.

OT: Not really.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 09:34:50 am »
Best. Answer. EVEEERRRRR!!
The original G. Literally.

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 05:14:04 pm »
Y'all better promise me you check this site once a week if you ever stop playing, us buddies needa keep in contact 0.o

5gps

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Guess i got my Swagga back!! wub wub wub!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 02:20:01 pm »
Greetings fine sir.

Shortly after your departure from these lands, a small perchance meeting in varrock transpired, in which one honourable player proclaimed "good sir, you appear to be quite a bit of a noob". The recipient of this insult then proclaimed "Sir, I wish to inform but the night of yesterday I engaged in coitus with thou birth mother, and she was quite satisified with the end result".

Shortly after, every player chose their sides and engaged in honourable battle, with the results of Sean being named high fool of runerebels, lumbridge been designated "pretty pointless place", and me typing this from above the lava pit while I play anti gravity scrabble with darkerkill.

OT: Not really.
such a proper insult! +3 haha  8)
Work Hard! Play Harder!