Author Topic: Bug list  (Read 2538 times)

Example

• Rebel Recruit

• Setting the Example

• Personal Text
    Long time no see.
    • View Profile
Bug list
« on: February 23, 2014, 06:33:47 pm »
A couple of bugs / things that are not the way they are supposed to be:

If you use a needle and thread with anything leather (leather chaps, body, coif etc.) it pretty much overloads on commands and luckily doesn't crash the client.

Music transitions between different cities and locations are not supposed to happen instantly as they do right now. The song of the area you are currently in slowly fades away and the new song of the new area you have arrived in starts to play.

When cooking, crafting, fletching, or fishing, if you level up while you are doing a certain task such as "Cook 10" or "Make 10", the task completely stops, and does not continue even after you click the "Click here to continue" button. The task should resume as you click the "Click here to continue" button.

Goblins currently drop "Staff of air". If I remember correctly, these drops were not added until about 2012. (This may be incorrect, just using knowledge from the top of my head, no information to back up my claim.)

You are currently unable to do secondary commands (such as burying bones and fletching) as you are moving. (Walking or running towards a destined spot that has been clicked.)

Ranging is currently too slow. The arrow you shoot at an NPC or player while ranging moves a little too slow. It needs to be sped up a little bit.

There is currently no delay in eating food, and there is no delay in your attacks as you eat the food. There is supposed to be a delay in which you are only able to eat 1 food per tick, and you are unable to continue your attacks until the tick AFTER the tick you used to eat the food. Potions are not to be this way.

You currently start the game out with 1 experience point in every skill. You should start out with 0 experience point in every skill.

The bank opens too slow. If you try to insert items right as you open the bank, you get a message that says "Blitz Error: The player is not in the bank."  You should be able to store items into the bank right as you open it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I can think of for right now. I will report more when I find more flaws / bugs.

- Example

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
Re: Bug list
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 07:30:05 pm »
ITT: Why isn't the game perfect?  ::)

Example

• Rebel Recruit

• Setting the Example

• Personal Text
    Long time no see.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 12:21:16 am »
ITT: Why isn't the game perfect?  ::)

It'll get there some day. :P

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 12:22:59 am »
Goblins have always dropped the staff of air. :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 01:11:47 am by Cheshire Cat »

Example

• Rebel Recruit

• Setting the Example

• Personal Text
    Long time no see.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 06:34:48 pm »
Must have been Cows that I was thinking of then. ;P

Flustered

• Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 09:36:27 pm »
A couple of bugs / things that are not the way they are supposed to be:

If you use a needle and thread with anything leather (leather chaps, body, coif etc.) it pretty much overloads on commands and luckily doesn't crash the client.

Music transitions between different cities and locations are not supposed to happen instantly as they do right now. The song of the area you are currently in slowly fades away and the new song of the new area you have arrived in starts to play.

When cooking, crafting, fletching, or fishing, if you level up while you are doing a certain task such as "Cook 10" or "Make 10", the task completely stops, and does not continue even after you click the "Click here to continue" button. The task should resume as you click the "Click here to continue" button.

Goblins currently drop "Staff of air". If I remember correctly, these drops were not added until about 2012. (This may be incorrect, just using knowledge from the top of my head, no information to back up my claim.)

You are currently unable to do secondary commands (such as burying bones and fletching) as you are moving. (Walking or running towards a destined spot that has been clicked.)

Ranging is currently too slow. The arrow you shoot at an NPC or player while ranging moves a little too slow. It needs to be sped up a little bit.

There is currently no delay in eating food, and there is no delay in your attacks as you eat the food. There is supposed to be a delay in which you are only able to eat 1 food per tick, and you are unable to continue your attacks until the tick AFTER the tick you used to eat the food. Potions are not to be this way.

You currently start the game out with 1 experience point in every skill. You should start out with 0 experience point in every skill.

The bank opens too slow. If you try to insert items right as you open the bank, you get a message that says "Blitz Error: The player is not in the bank."  You should be able to store items into the bank right as you open it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I can think of for right now. I will report more when I find more flaws / bugs.

- Example

This has been forwarded to the developers.

Reference: blitz/engine#82
                  blitz/engine#112
                  blitz/food-and-drink#8
                  blitz/ranged#5

- Flustered