Author Topic: Hey everyone (Elrick)  (Read 2683 times)

Elrick

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Hey everyone (Elrick)
« on: January 10, 2013, 06:31:16 pm »
My name is James, I am originally from RS06 but after finding out that David's wish was for RR to take over I am terribly confused (Sad right? Being confused over RSPS') on where I feel I should direct my attention. In any case I did register here so it only feels right to introduce myself.

I have been playing Runescape since 2004, starting RSPS' around 2006. I have always been Elrick, so if you've seen the name before it was probably me :). I have played quite a few rather big servers such as CheatScape, BizScape, and PKIsle. I hate GE, SoF, and SGS so 2006 servers have become a rather fascinating server type for me. I enjoy Thieving, Slayer, Defense, and Farming mainly in RS.

Outside of Runescape I am finishing up my senior year at my university with a BA in Sociology, and just applied to a few Social Work programs for my Master's Degree. I have a girlfriend with whom I just celebrated out 5 year anniversary with back in November. I enjoy running, writing, Minecraft, playing Xbox with my brother, and Pokémon.

If you have any questions, send me a pm or post here. But yeah, Hi :)

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Hey everyone (Elrick)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 07:09:31 pm »
Welcome James. Despite the rough beginning, I'm sure you'll love it here.

RuneRebels should not fail to impress, It never has.

Newty

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: Hey everyone (Elrick)
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 07:15:00 pm »
Nice to see you here old friend  8)