Author Topic: frozenx2p  (Read 2784 times)

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
frozenx2p
« on: January 09, 2013, 05:41:48 am »
Well I should make this too... anyways... Been playing rs since forever (rsc - late 2008 and then around 2 months before sof, when sof came I quit again). Last server I played on was RuneMud which was also a replica of 2006. Umm other than that... If you want to know something then ask, I guess...

Tyvm for reading this.
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

JT

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Always watching
    • View Profile
Re: frozenx2p
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 07:57:47 am »
Glad to see another rsc player around, and by the dates you've played I'd guess your age to be in your 20's

Join world 2 today!

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: frozenx2p
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 12:47:21 pm »
soon 19, started as a young brat - I used to hang out with kids who were 2~4 years older than me, they got me into rs :D . I remember having a lot of trouble communicating because my english knowledge was 0 or even below that. Oh good old times.
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!