Author Topic: Study hard, be evil (Vanguard 2.1)  (Read 1965 times)

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
Study hard, be evil (Vanguard 2.1)
« on: August 01, 2013, 01:31:18 pm »
So, after my forced week long break from rebels and coming on today to see my little guy sliding down the table, I would first like to recount the tale of my absence, see, my internet died, really simple, so, with me recently out of work and not getting any money till next week, I decided to take to the line that has guided me through my latest period of life, "Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil" so, I took to this statement and began to expand my mind, and six days later was on the verge of giving us a power revolution and giving us our first FTL drive. Sadly, my internet is now back on so that project will have to go on the back burner while I have fun. But hey, by withholding my gift to mankind, at least I came good on the evil part.

So, my previous goals where to reach 100 combat and get my first 99. I am still working towards that and about to hit 90 combat, so that is very nice. I have also recently reached 89 woodcutting and I know just a little contraction will get my further up to the 14 million summit, but I have also came up with a few new goals.

Not least is my aim to hit an extremely high slayer level of at least 85, so that when the time is right and the gods of runerebels (admins) decide to gift us with slayer creatures and nice little drops, I can do my part to flood rebels with all the great goodies these little guys will provide, at a reasonable (Read: grossly inflated) price.

Also, fighting at some of tougher creatures of late has given me one undeniable truth, My character is weak in terms of ranged combat and facing down even fire giants. I need to improve this, so I will be doing my part to increase my range and magic to sort this problem out.

Now you may be wondering why I am telling you all this, and why I took 3 minutes out of my day to write a weird little story at the top of the page, that I could have used to do something meaningful.

I actually have no response to that..........
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
Re: Study hard, be evil (Vanguard 2.1)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 02:26:22 pm »
Knowledge is power, and the power is mine
It's all mine!

FTFY

Gamecube

• Rebel Leader

• Vanguard of Armadyl

• Personal Text
    Master Divineer.
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
Re: Study hard, be evil (Vanguard 2.1)
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 02:43:31 pm »
I am forwarding this story on to those in charge of awarding the Nobel Prize in literature. It brought a tear to my eye. Thank you Vanguard good luck with your goals c':
¸·¹¹·.„¸„' .. ¸' ......... Respèçt døêš ñõt grðw óñ trëèš' ......... '¸ .. '„¸„.·¹¹·¸
'.„„. .'„¸¸,.·¹°¹, ...... 'Ýõù mûšt šöw thé šèêdš ýøûršëlf' ...... ,¹°¹·.,¸¸„'. .„„.'
.............. '„¸„' Øñlÿ théñ wìll ýõù rêåp †hë réwàrdš ît brïñgš '„¸„' .....