General > Suggestions, Compliments, And Questions

Different Staff

<< < (2/3) > >>

nate:
read the forums to see if you are posting anything that has already been posted.

and i back you up on the staff change thing. the worldscape staff were not friendly one bit. other than kyle and jake.

Garrett:
I think it would be pretty hard for them to keep the same mods, just because they would be pretty busy trying to play both games and enforce the rules.

Jake:
The rules aren't different. They're relatively the same for both games. I don't think it would be hard at all, Seeing as you can have both clients up as well.

Garrett:
Remember that player moderators are still players, so even if they do have both clients open at the same time they will still be actively playing one of the games. It would not be very efficient seeing as they will be afk on the one they aren't playing. It would just be easier and less stressful to have to have a different set of mods for each server.

Jake:
I'm not saying that we should copy and paste the staff list from Worldscape, I'm saying that if we have a couple of mod here and there that are moderators/admins on both servers I don't see them being in any real trouble.

My opinion anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version