Author Topic: buying bunny ears  (Read 6134 times)

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: buying bunny ears
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 10:14:07 pm »
nonsence. the price that you speak of is just made up because noone sells em, they were about 300k or so when they were dropped and im surely sticking to that price since people are stupid to overprice a thing, this is what prayer wants and you idiots are playing along with it.. lmao. nothing goes up in price just because people are holding on to it, its the players who is making prices go up, not the server, so please if ur going to pay 15m or 10m for an item that is surely going to be dropped again even if the owners right now dosent say so, its ur loss. im just explaining without the greedyness of people there wouldent be overpriced items. with this low players on the server im actually 100% that they will be dropped in some event in the furture. peace

Its basic supply and demand, with bunny ears being a scarce resource and a high demand for them, many people are willing to pay 10mil+ for bunny ears.

lol. Perfectz is just refusing to believe in the law of supply and demand.
Why isn't the price of bunny ears 300k anymore? Well back then everyone had ears to sell, and they were still obtainable.
Guess what? They're not obtainable anymore through drops & barely anyone is selling. Besides the fact that almost all people
with bunny ears are inactive. The only way you'll ever get your lovely ears is by paying the price someone has set for it, or else
you might as well not have one at all.

I don't know why you're also assuming that bunny ears will be dropped again, because surely they won't be.
Even if they do get dropped again it won't be until easter of 2017 or so, which
will still leave the demand of ears high throughout. Although I'm sure that won't be the case..

eh? you should probly read what you wrote and correct it, first, this is not the real rs this is a private server, second of all if i would have the only "party hat" ingame i would not sell it since its "rare" as you said, but on a private servers i never say anything is rare since it isen't, its spawnable, just because you cant spawn it dosent mean others cant and its the same thing as a corrupt cop, its not hard to make them corrupt, like all other private servers, dont think they wont drop "bunny ears" just because they have said so, ive been on way to many servers that have gotten corrupt by people buying them inside the staff, with this said... its up to you to pay 10mill for it im just saying its stupid to do that when its not worth that much, its like in the start of the server, you paying 10k for a regular log thats worth 30gp, the same thing. i hope people dosent that this the wrong way but its the truth, private servers never lasts forever.

Runescape is a game, and so is Runerebels. I'm sure it's 100% possible for Jmods to spawn party hats & give them away, although it's against the rules. It's 100% possible for this to happen in RuneRebels, but I'm sure it won't. Also I'm sure they won't re-release bunny ears either way, even with players begging. and this isn't just some other private server, this server has priorities.

i hope people dosent that this the wrong way but its the truth, private servers never lasts forever.

Although this did last for about 4 years since the forum was made.

There's nothing you can do about the price, it's only up to the people who have the ears.
I would rage too if I had missed the event, & even more if I can't afford the item either.

kthbye

also.
removing the offer since people are stupid

¿es porque no entiende cómo funciona una economía?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:21:40 pm by Prayer »

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 03:56:33 am »
Just to throw in my two sense...

We have not only been offered a ridiculous amount to sell the server itself (which we declined),

We have also been offered anywhere from $5 to $200 for specific items, and have never given any out, but also offered $50-$600 for staff positions. Money doesn't sway us one way or the other, otherwise we'd have a donate for stuff option in-game.

Oh, and Bunny Ears WILL NEVER be dropped again. If we come to a point where we run out of holiday items (which is unlikely,) we could always give out higher revision holiday items, as they don't affect the overall atmosphere of the game, they're purely cosmetic.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 08:03:54 am »
nonsence. the price that you speak of is just made up because noone sells em, they were about 300k or so when they were dropped and im surely sticking to that price since people are stupid to overprice a thing, this is what prayer wants and you idiots are playing along with it.. lmao. nothing goes up in price just because people are holding on to it, its the players who is making prices go up, not the server, so please if ur going to pay 15m or 10m for an item that is surely going to be dropped again even if the owners right now dosent say so, its ur loss. im just explaining without the greedyness of people there wouldent be overpriced items. with this low players on the server im actually 100% that they will be dropped in some event in the furture. peace

Its basic supply and demand, with bunny ears being a scarce resource and a high demand for them, many people are willing to pay 10mil+ for bunny ears.

lol. Perfectz is just refusing to believe in the law of supply and demand.
Why isn't the price of bunny ears 300k anymore? Well back then everyone had ears to sell, and they were still obtainable.
Guess what? They're not obtainable anymore through drops & barely anyone is selling. Besides the fact that almost all people
with bunny ears are inactive. The only way you'll ever get your lovely ears is by paying the price someone has set for it, or else
you might as well not have one at all.

I don't know why you're also assuming that bunny ears will be dropped again, because surely they won't be.
Even if they do get dropped again it won't be until easter of 2017 or so, which
will still leave the demand of ears high throughout. Although I'm sure that won't be the case..

eh? you should probly read what you wrote and correct it, first, this is not the real rs this is a private server, second of all if i would have the only "party hat" ingame i would not sell it since its "rare" as you said, but on a private servers i never say anything is rare since it isen't, its spawnable, just because you cant spawn it dosent mean others cant and its the same thing as a corrupt cop, its not hard to make them corrupt, like all other private servers, dont think they wont drop "bunny ears" just because they have said so, ive been on way to many servers that have gotten corrupt by people buying them inside the staff, with this said... its up to you to pay 10mill for it im just saying its stupid to do that when its not worth that much, its like in the start of the server, you paying 10k for a regular log thats worth 30gp, the same thing. i hope people dosent that this the wrong way but its the truth, private servers never lasts forever.

Runescape is a game, and so is Runerebels. I'm sure it's 100% possible for Jmods to spawn party hats & give them away, although it's against the rules. It's 100% possible for this to happen in RuneRebels, but I'm sure it won't. Also I'm sure they won't re-release bunny ears either way, even with players begging. and this isn't just some other private server, this server has priorities.

i hope people dosent that this the wrong way but its the truth, private servers never lasts forever.

Although this did last for about 4 years since the forum was made.

There's nothing you can do about the price, it's only up to the people who have the ears.
I would rage too if I had missed the event, & even more if I can't afford the item either.

kthbye

also.
removing the offer since people are stupid

¿es porque no entiende cómo funciona una economía?

I'm glad someone agrees with me lol, I'm an economics major so I understand these types of things. Even though runerebels is only a game the same concepts can still be applied.