Author Topic: Dafuq  (Read 6686 times)

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Dafuq
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 03:07:12 pm »
I wasn't there, but Stu described it and it didn't sound very friendly at all.

Ryan and James were in the chat during it

I've unmuted you, but:

[3:21:00 PM] Frell: you can mute him again if you want
[3:21:03 PM] Frell: but prove your point
[3:21:06 PM] Frell: I can't really defend you
[3:21:09 PM] Frell: I wasn't there
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 03:23:35 pm by Frell »

Stu

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Scar's of an Old King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 03:33:21 pm »
After talking to Frell in our Skype chat his Punishment will stick. You will be muted for a full 24 hours, and if you decide to keep up this behavior you will be punished again. I held off last night when you decided to insult me about a Mithril Pickaxe that you had given to me days before. For you people who are just reading this now, he gave me a Mithril Pickaxe and then demanded it back. I said I could get it to him after I was done using it then he decided to abuse/insult me, and even went to other staff members to have me demoted/banned because I had so called 'Scammed' him after he had willingly given me this pickaxe. Kevin, one of the developers had told him to cease all communication with me unless I was needed for moderation and he agreed. He then proceeded to today, insult me again by telling me my mother was a whore. I wasn't going to stand for this, and I had handed out a 24 hour mute. In my opinion it should be longer, but since it was his first mute I thought he'd learn. He knew what he did. Then I saw this topic where he persuaded everyone that I was the bad guy which is completely wrong because no one but me, Frell and Kevin knew about the night before.
tl;dr: His punishment will stick, he know's what he did wrong and hopefully he'll learn.

Aeroxqt

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 03:41:17 pm »
After talking to Frell in our Skype chat his Punishment will stick. You will be muted for a full 24 hours, and if you decide to keep up this behavior you will be punished again. I held off last night when you decided to insult me about a Mithril Pickaxe that you had given to me days before. For you people who are just reading this now, he gave me a Mithril Pickaxe and then demanded it back. I said I could get it to him after I was done using it then he decided to abuse/insult me, and even went to other staff members to have me demoted/banned because I had so called 'Scammed' him after he had willingly given me this pickaxe. Kevin, one of the developers had told him to cease all communication with me unless I was needed for moderation and he agreed. He then proceeded to today, insult me again by telling me my mother was a whore. I wasn't going to stand for this, and I had handed out a 24 hour mute. In my opinion it should be longer, but since it was his first mute I thought he'd learn. He knew what he did. Then I saw this topic where he persuaded everyone that I was the bad guy which is completely wrong because no one but me, Frell and Kevin knew about the night before.
tl;dr: His punishment will stick, he know's what he did wrong and hopefully he'll learn.

This is a complete lie stu and you know it, you agreed to work for me if i bought you a mithril pickaxe, next day i ask you if you got it you said no and you can make more money in other ways, i then did demanded my pickaxe back which you replyed on: Come to Falador, i will give it back.
I went there and you just ignored me.
I went training at cows and saw you yelling: Buying adamant axe.
I then ran to bob axes to see if you were actually ignoreing me which you were.
I then saw you running near the cows i tryed to follow you and ask my pickaxe back but again you ignored me.

^^^
All in the chatlogs.

Again stu, it wasn't meand for you but for a friend, if you feel so attacked by me i think moderating isn't the thing for you, you're abusive and injustice.

And your evidence is very bad since you dont see me stand near/close to you.

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 09:18:34 pm »
quiet infidel you are a disgrace!11

No but really if you gave it to him, insult him, then try and get him demoted.... Well, I don't know what to say OP.

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 11:51:44 pm »
This really shouldn't be public. In the future, instead of trying to get a staff member demoted, talk to him directly. That way you could have sorted something out instead of making go this far.

If you need to talk more message me or one of the other moderators.

Thank you.