Author Topic: some bugs/glitches i've found  (Read 2522 times)

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
some bugs/glitches i've found
« on: May 09, 2018, 01:59:12 pm »
in a very specific spot on the south side of varrock west bank, if you bank sometimes i go through the wall near the stairs that lead down.
at every single farming location that has an allotment patch, sometimes it will display weeds when i have something dead or growing. this disables me from accessing my farming patch and disables me from acheiving my 99 farming.
the compost bin at draynor/falador does not seem to work for me, but i can get the cammy and ardy one to work.
i'm not going to complain about this one, but i can sell stuff to the range shop in the range guild. i made in another g store local to stop at.
this one gets to me. the ice giants below falador will dance with you. when i attack we'll dance and an ice warrior will get me. now my ice giant task takes twice as long. they should back up a step and it'll hit me just fine. even out in the open, the southeast one will do it too. i got over this because i found another location with ice giants. but they still do that occassinally in the wildy