Author Topic: Missing music & freezing bug  (Read 3021 times)

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Missing music & freezing bug
« on: March 02, 2018, 02:07:08 pm »
I noticed that when using the Music Player in the game client it freezes the game while playing. There is no other option then to close the application and start up again. I thought perhaps some particular songs from the game will crash the client but after i checked every song its not the case, its randomly or perhaps switching to fast with the songs may be the cause. Also i collected a small list with songs missing or being broken because they do not play when you click on them.

Here are the songs wich dont work:
Attack 1
Brew hoo hoo!
Davy Jones locker
Fanfare 2
Fanfare 3
The Genie
Gnome Village 2
Ground Scape
Harmonay 2
Jolly-R
Jungly 1,2,3
Land of the Dwarves
Mad Eadgar
Phraraoh's Tomb
Pirates of Peril
Reggae 2
Spooky 2
Storm Brew
Subterranea
Tale of Keldagrim
Talking Forest
Tomorrow
Underground Pass
Venture 2
Wilderness 2, 3
Zogre Dance
( During this i managed to fish myself some lobsters around 1.2k : )

I reccommend to not use the Music Player if you are in combat, while skilling i think its OK to use. Since i died while afking on a safespot im a bit scary about dieing again because the client crashes, freezes or losing connection of the server of my own crappy internet connection. Cheers!

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
Re: Missing music & freezing bug
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 03:52:14 pm »
I have really weird issues with the music sometimes. Like sometimes it will lag and it will try to catch up by playing a burst of several notes at once instead of in sequence, or sometimes I'll turn off the music and it will still play

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Missing music & freezing bug
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 11:06:25 am »
I noticed the same. The music starts but skips some parts to catch up with the rest of the music. This Always happends when a song starts.