Author Topic: Requirements but can't reach?  (Read 2785 times)

Bobby

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Rager.
    • View Profile
Requirements but can't reach?
« on: February 03, 2013, 03:49:25 pm »
So, we have, not only quest requirements for items, but QP requirements to enter buildings. I talked to an admin yesterday about this, and he said that quests will be added soon. It is my opinion, that soon isn't soon enough when you're talking longer than one day when players are being restricted access to a place that is kind of required with some things. Whether you're just going to the champions guild for a cape or for rune armor. I think we should be given back access to these places unless the quests are going to be out this week. But it can't just be Dragon Slayer obviously, because that requires 32 quest points. And it can't be Black Knights Fortress, because if I'm remembering correctly that takes 12 quest points. Anyways, I'm training combat, and I don't feel like fletching for 5 more hours to afford some rune armor and weapon by buying it from someone on the street. Especially when I know when the quests are released all of what I just bought will drop 200K in cost. So why not re-release the areas? When are the quests coming out? Will they all be released at once or gradually?

Yes, I realize someone just posted about quests, but they are different questions.

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Requirements but can't reach?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 04:14:09 pm »
Quests will be added soon, and then you'll be able to go into those places. I think it's fine if people have to wait a while before being able to access those areas. Besides, it probably took you much longer to do it when you first played than it's going to here, even with the waiting!

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 05:13:27 pm »
All F2P quests are being released at once, im not sure when but i've heard very soon.

Brodie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 05:14:58 pm »
All F2P quests are being released at once, im not sure when but i've heard very soon.

Here's hoping, can't wait to do the quests again. :)

All your threads are belong to us.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 05:17:39 pm »

Here's hoping, can't wait to do the quests again. :)

Same, i use quest items as my gear lol ;p

Bobby

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Rager.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 06:23:48 pm »
Thank you for the response everyone. I am sorry if I sound harsh in my posts. I'm a really blunt speaker. No hating on RuneRebels or any of the community or admins. I just voice myself.  :)

Thanks