Author Topic: Ongoing range bugs  (Read 2092 times)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Ongoing range bugs
« on: March 09, 2013, 06:28:28 pm »
I just read the thread about missing arrows after arrow stack reaches 25 and JT closed it a few days ago. I take it he didn't understand the meaning of the thread.

When an arrow stack reaches 25, it's supposed to make a second stack of arrows which it doesn't on here. So, basically, if you're attacking some high lvl monster with a low ranged lvl, chances are, your arrow stack will exceed 25 but the bug is that you lose all your arrows after 25. This forces me to have to pick up my arrows before it hits 25 which becomes very annoying and a waste of food when you're in a safe spot.

Another bug is when a monster is is red barred and starts its death emotion, you waste an extra arrow when using ranged. This adds up when you kill multiple monsters.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 07:17:31 pm by N0va »

Kerser

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Ongoing range bugs
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 07:14:56 pm »
yeah I figured out the 25 stack awhile ago omw to 61 range.
Range has stayed at 61 because it's become a pain to train at 1def with that stack issue.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 07:20:59 pm »
yeah I figured out the 25 stack awhile ago omw to 61 range.
Range has stayed at 61 because it's become a pain to train at 1def with that stack issue.

I'm 58 range myself but hopefully getting overhead melee pray will neutralize the annoyance of wasting food because of the stack bug.

Flustered

• Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 01:45:47 pm »
This has been forwarded to the developers.

Reference: blitz/ranged#6

- Flustered