Author Topic: To all the staff at Rune Rebels.  (Read 3433 times)

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
To all the staff at Rune Rebels.
« on: February 09, 2013, 06:03:09 pm »
I just like to say thank you for not giving up on this project. You have been coding this server for years upon years and kept going even when the player base is low. You had your hopes up to keep proceeding and knocking out updates after updates day after day. Though all the issues you have still rise out to make this server one of, if not, the best RuneScape private server for 2006 ever.

You have done what you could to help make this game better, you have followed a lot of our suggestions and personal support that we needed with this server and kept doing the updates daily to keep us all satisfied.

As our members grow each day, people are starting to realize that we are superior for a 2006 remake. Our destination is not met yet, but we are still growing in numbers.

As of now, I can possibly say that we are matched, if not, slightly below prs06, still in our alpha stage, and it has been a wonderful trip so far. We have lots to yet experience and yet to see what has not been released yet. I'm sure as everyone else here is eagerly waiting for.

Thank you for having patients and thank you for not giving up. Your work does not go unnoticed with us as a community, and we love what you do to make all of us happy to play the game of our childhoods once more.

Good luck and keep on going Rune Rebels! We are proud of all of you!

~Olivia020

skiller

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: To all the staff at Rune Rebels.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 06:07:08 pm »
someone wants mod

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 06:11:37 pm »
someone wants mod
Just because a player wants to thank the staff for the work they done doesn't mean they want mod.

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 06:12:11 pm »
I don't want mod, although i wouldn't decline if i was offered. I owned my own runescape private server for about 5 years now. So I know how they must be feeling.

Usually when I do something I'm a solo coder so when It don't work right or people don't play I drop my project and work on something more entertaining... at least now i do, years ago i didn't cuz that's what everyone used silab's client and moparscape for a top server list and all i had to do is type my server in and i had about 30 people playing instantly. It's not like that anymore. It's a habit I'm trying to shake and I've done pretty good so far.

but no. I'm not seeking mod, I haven't asked once for it, and I still refuse to ask for it unless prompt to apply on forum's if that was ever released. But I'm not a mod seeker. I rather play the game and earn it in my free time.

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 06:12:47 pm »
someone wants mod

I believe there is a difference in complimenting someone and kissing the backside of someone. ;)  I read compliment. :)
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Rodrigo

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »
I agree with you olivia!

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 06:20:36 pm »
Thank you Olivia020, your words to our development team and staff are much appreciated. :)

Death Note

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 06:40:39 pm »
I just like to say thank you for not giving up on this project. You have been coding this server for years upon years and kept going even when the player base is low. You had your hopes up to keep proceeding and knocking out updates after updates day after day. Though all the issues you have still rise out to make this server one of, if not, the best RuneScape private server for 2006 ever.

You have done what you could to help make this game better, you have followed a lot of our suggestions and personal support that we needed with this server and kept doing the updates daily to keep us all satisfied.

As our members grow each day, people are starting to realize that we are superior for a 2006 remake. Our destination is not met yet, but we are still growing in numbers.

As of now, I can possibly say that we are matched, if not, slightly below prs06, still in our alpha stage, and it has been a wonderful trip so far. We have lots to yet experience and yet to see what has not been released yet. I'm sure as everyone else here is eagerly waiting for.

Thank you for having patients and thank you for not giving up. Your work does not go unnoticed with us as a community, and we love what you do to make all of us happy to play the game of our childhoods once more.

~Olivia020

Well said. Even though I've only been here a day, I've realized that the staff work hard and try to make this a server that we all can enjoy. =
Need help? Want to chat? Just add me ingame: Death Note

Brady

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Boss lifeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 07:16:09 pm »

~Olivia020

Couldn't said it better myself! Great words Olivia and I too want to thank the Staff of RuneRebels!
Need help Send me a PM!

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 07:21:52 pm »
I am happyguy, and i support this thread. (hold the applause)
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

DJ

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 07:33:19 pm »
I couldn't of said it better myself I am really happy to be part of RR :)

Greg28

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    I am Greg
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 07:41:33 pm »
I would also like to thank the staff for all the hard work and dedication they do for this project. :)