News, Announcements, and Information > What's New?

Three New Member groups and small Forum fixes (5-29-13)

(1/2) > >>

James:
Being as how Ryan's internet isn't being healthy and I can't work on the in-game stuff, I cleaned up the forums a little bit!

~New Membergroups~

-Veteran
-----The Veteran membergroup is for users who have shown great loyalty to RuneRebels for being ACTIVE with the community. This is a time-based membergroup, but still must be assigned by Owners and will only be assigned if you are at least somewhat active on the forums in-game for ONE YEAR.

-Community Enthusiast
----- The Community Enthusiast membergroup is for users who have shown us that they are deserving of a title on the forums for their activeness and genuine friendliness on the forums or in-game. Must be assigned by an owner.

-AllGoFree Fanatic
----- This is a group for players who have followed us from the beginning.  This membergroup is for people who have played our original RSPS Worldscape for over ONE YEAR. Must be assigned by an owner.

~Other Fixes~
- Moved the Suggestions forum to the General board.
- Moved the Rants forum to the General board.

Prayer:

--- Quote from: James on May 29, 2013, 12:31:56 am ----Veteran
-----The Veteran membergroup is for users who have shown great loyalty to RuneRebels for being ACTIVE with the community. This is a time-based membergroup, but still must be assigned by Owners and will only be assigned if you are at least somewhat active on the forums in-game for ONE YEAR.

--- End quote ---

What month am I in? :D

HappyguyForum:

--- Quote from: Prayer on May 29, 2013, 06:32:33 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
pssshhhh you have your mod title bro.

Prayer:

--- Quote from: HappyguyForum on May 29, 2013, 10:03:34 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

VETERAN MOD

Famoo:

--- Quote from: Prayer on May 29, 2013, 02:43:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: HappyguyForum on May 29, 2013, 10:03:34 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

VETERAN MOD

--- End quote ---

Pfft, gurl, you wish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version