Author Topic: Holiday events  (Read 3129 times)

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Holiday events
« on: January 11, 2013, 06:48:41 pm »
Ive got a idea about Runerebels economy! :P
in each year in Holiday time Runerebels team should do a Holiday Events like Christmas, Halloween, Easter.
For example this year 2013 Easter should do Runerebels team a Easter event and the reward should be a Easter egg witch was in real rs 2002 easter event. When comes Halloween then should do Halloween holiday event and the reward should be pumpkin witch was in real rs 2001 Autumn. Then comes Winter Holiday event and reward should be  Christmas cracker witch was in real Rs 2001 event. And next year 2014 should be new items like in Easter : Bunny ears and then Halloween, Christmas event like it was in old rs or we should start with Halloween event with 2001 year event reward and so on.
NB! Thouse items should be never coming back to Runerebels. Then the tradeable old event items are worth something and new accounts cant have them without buying them from someone and that should be a good fun to play and good economy for runerebels and it start feeling like old RS if old school players understand what i mean.  ;D

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Holiday events
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 06:53:21 pm »
I don't remember getting a phat, bunny ears, scythe or anything like that in rs2 events. Wouldn't have old school feeling at all.
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

Brady

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Boss lifeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 06:57:58 pm »
i think they should finish with f2p and p2p first before they do events
Need help Send me a PM!

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 06:58:34 pm »
I don't remember getting a phat, bunny ears, scythe or anything like that in rs2 events. Wouldn't have old school feeling at all.
scythe and bunny ears were holiday event items...
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 07:04:51 pm »
scythe and bunny ears were holiday event items...

In rsc yeah, not in rs2.
*I'm speaking against the last sentence of the first post. It isn't going to feel old school as all of these holiday items originated from rsc.

Instead we should think of something unique. No idea what though.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:07:32 pm by frozenx2p »
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

love

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 07:52:06 pm »
they should finish everything before they start to release rares.

Shane

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 07:59:51 pm »
I think the skills and everything else needs to be finished before they release the rares.

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 03:52:50 am »
It really depends how they want to release items. Eventually they're going to have to start making random items rewards.