Author Topic: Halloween Event  (Read 2509 times)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Halloween Event
« on: October 25, 2013, 03:05:19 pm »
With the small amount of players at the moment, I think a Halloween event would be perfect. Set the dedicated players apart from the rest.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Event
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 06:59:47 pm »
While a Halloween event would be wonderful, I'm not sure if it's a good idea for them to start programming a event or something when they could be working on the core gameplay. Kevin did say that they were planning on a December release date which I would rather wait for that then have it extended because of a Halloween event. Just my opinion though.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 07:24:49 pm »
I would wait for the winter holiday before doing an event, gives them more time to plan it, and hopefully we get some sort of notice, and do not just have it on the xmas day, many of us will be busy and on the day, have it, say, from the 22nd to the 26th.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 08:44:30 pm »
Unfortunately due to time constraints there will not be a Halloween event this year. With the devs working on rr2.0 we'd rather dedicate our time. We are, however, in the process of thinking of some type of event for the Xmas season.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 09:44:34 pm »
Unfortunately due to time constraints there will not be a Halloween event this year. With the devs working on rr2.0 we'd rather dedicate our time. We are, however, in the process of thinking of some type of event for the Xmas season.
Why not make zombies drop zombie heads? An item for the players that are alive and trying to make this server not dead :D

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 11:34:52 pm »

:[, what Prayer said would be cool. The zombie head that speaks except we get them by killing zombies.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 02:57:22 pm »

:[, what Prayer said would be cool. The zombie head that speaks except we get them by killing zombies.
I can already see a bunch of people crowding one zombie location now LOL
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 02:39:24 am »

I can already see a bunch of people crowding one zombie location now LOL

just like the chicken spots on easter