Author Topic: Armors, weapons and prices?  (Read 2611 times)

Farzeer

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Armors, weapons and prices?
« on: February 11, 2013, 01:57:34 pm »
What kind of armor upgrades i would be able to find? I currently have Mithril full set with mithril SQ shield (Addy? Rune? which pieces are available?) and if possible, prices and monsters that drops these.

Also, What weapons upgrades are available to me? I have mithril scimitar at the moment. Same as above, prices and monsters please :)

And yes, i know i currently only have 20/20/20 stats, but it's just for "Future preference" (Not sure if those are the "correct" words :D).

Jin

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Armors, weapons and prices?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 01:59:39 pm »
Right now Darkthrone is the highest smithing level, he can smith addy scimitars for you, maybe even some armour. Maybe other people can smith adamant by now too, your best bet would be to pm them and ask what price they want for it.

As for rune; there's a couple rune items being dropped by monsters, but they're all very rare still, I wouldn't even bother ;)

Farzeer

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 11:00:30 pm »
Alright, thanks. I know i can buy adamant legs and helm (I think) from vendors in barbarian village and al kharid. Darkthrone can't make any armor tho, only scimitars and some other weapons :/

So, which monsters drops these items?

Adamant platebody
Adamant kiteshield
Rune longsword
Rune armor?

Probably going to try and get some of that stuff myself since i don't have too much money to waste on armor :/

Gaystings

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Currently not playing the game, just on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 11:02:58 pm »
Alright, thanks. I know i can buy adamant legs and helm (I think) from vendors in barbarian village and al kharid. Darkthrone can't make any armor tho, only scimitars and some other weapons :/

Adamant platebody
Adamant kiteshield
Rune longsword
Rune armor?

Probably going to try and get some of that stuff myself since i don't have too much money to waste on armor :/
You can also buy an addy chain in fally, and I believe an addy shield there too.

Farzeer

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 09:08:34 am »
The shield shop didn't sell Adamant shields when i bought my mithril SQ. Totally forgot about the chainbody shop in Fally tho, thanks :)

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 09:38:07 am »

Adamant platebody
Adamant kiteshield
Rune longsword
Rune armor?

Rune longswords are from red dragons, i believe addy helms are green drags along with rune helms.

SiRs

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 09:56:35 am »
Adamant platebodies can be bought for 32k (i think) from the champions guild, but no-one can access that etc.

Iirc skeletons drop adamant kiteshields